Chapter 5

Nicholas was a strong man. Logan could tell by the way he gracefully carried her down the hall to his bedroom.

"Why are we here?" she asked, arching her back off of his mattress.

"I don't want you to regret anything," he explained. "I don't want you to walk into your bedroom one day and tell yourself you made a mistake."

"I'll never regret this."

He kissed her mouth and groaned into it when he felt her hand wrapping around his cock from inside his pants. "Fuck, you're so soft, love."

"And you went commando to a business dinner."

He chuckled. "I usually do."

"I hate to admit it, but that's incredibly sexy."

"So are you," he muttered. He pulled away long enough to kick off his pants and kissed his way down her neck. "Tell me, Logan, that you want my mouth on your dripping pussy."

She swallowed hard. "I want your mouth down there."

"Say it," he demanded.

"I want your mouth fucking my pussy."

"Good," he whispered. He was parched by the time he made it down to her navel and licked his lips. "I'm a gentle lover, Logan. But I am a greedy man. We can stop whenever you want to."

She nodded to say she understood, and Nicholas immediately took it as an invitation to continue.

He tore her panties and hungrily ran his tongue over her peeked clit, earning a gasp from her.

"These were new," she said, grimacing at the sight of her ripped panties.

"I'll buy you a lifetime supply of them if it means fucking you all the time," he murmured against her flesh. The heavy vibration of his voice only heightened her desire for him.

Logan squeezed her eyes shut when his mouth latched on to her clit as his tongue circled around it. "Nicholas, don't make me come this way."

He smiled and made a noise between humming and mumbling.

"I want you inside me when that happens."

He tore himself away from her sweet flesh and reached for a condom package in his nightstand. "Help me out, love."

She stared blankly at the package for awhile then took it. With shaking hands, she tore the foil and slid it over his cock only to embarrass herself by failing.

He ruefully smiled and tossed it before grabbing another package. He worked gracefully as he rolled the condom over his cock. "Why do I find pleasure in knowing you've never done this before?"

"Because you're an egomaniac."

He laughed and slid his tip over her clit, earning a loud shudder. "Maybe, but it tells me you're all mine."

She wasn't prepared for the short amount of pain she'd feel when he pushed into her and sucked in a sharp breath.

Nicholas lifted her leg over his shoulder to watch where his cock moved slowly in and out of her. "Did I hurt you?"

"No," she lied. "It's just been awhile."

"Should I stop?"

She shook her head. "Never."

With a small smile, he pummeled into her at a steady pace.

It wasn't long before they were both reduced to heavy breathing and mild sounds of pleasure.