Epilogue: The beginning of new life

Hello, it's me, Pancakesuki.
I don't know why this idea comes. Maybe it is just a phrase...
So this a Harry will be a bit yandere, crazy so yeah...
Hope you guys enjoy it.
Disclaimer: Harry Potter series is not mine. Thanks to our favorite author, J.K Rowling.

)0(

At the age of 27 years old, the green-eyed man stared at the pictures. The bloodied fingers traced the faces of his lost ones. A yandere yet tired smile spread across his face.

"I will see you soon... Wait for me..." Harry Potter couldn't help but kept seeing flashes of their bodies, cold and lifeless eyes... "You guys won't be angry, right?"

For the past ten years, he did all he can to change Hogwarts, the Wizarding World for the better. He united all races and gave freedom to them. He became the Lord of Potter and welcomed technologies onto the wizarding world. With a stronger Statue of Secrecy, there would be a lesser chance to produce a dark lord.

The wizards, witches, squibs all sang praises. Yet they couldn't see Harry Potter's other side. It doesn't matter anyway. After this night, they won't see Harry Potter again.

Closing his eyes, breathing his last breathe, hoping to see his loved ones. 'Really, I want to see you guys again... If I have another chance... I... will protect you all... even if I become crazy...'

)0(

"Wake up, you lazy Freak!!! Cook the breakfast now!!!" Harry shot his eyes open in shock.

'Where am I? ...... Cupboard?' He looked down, barely contained his scream. 'Aaaahhhhh!!! Merlin! My hands, I am a KID ???!!!!'

A self-scanning charm and tempo were cast, 'I am now 7 years old... Is this a dream?'

As if hearing his thought, the cupboard door was opened harshly and a big clammy hand grabbed his thin wrist. "What are you doing, Boy?! Cook now!!!"

Harry was stunned at the pain of being dragged out by Vernon Dursley. 'It is real! Then, it means that I go back to the past!'

Now, grinning mentally while cooking breakfast for his relatives, 'Voldy~ Wait for me~ This time I am going to enjoy killing you~'

Then a determined gleam entered his eyes, 'And I won't let you all guys leave me so easily this time... Looks like I really become crazy... If I am thinking to enjoy the coming Chaos...'

After a while, he hummed an unknown tune with a smile, 'On the other hand, I don't really care...'

If anyone now could see his face, they would surely be scared at the glowing green eyes and the maniac grin that shouldn't be on a child's face.

)0(

Alright, that should be all for the epilogue.
In this story's Harry will have mental issues...
But absolutely doesn't have a mental disorder!!! Just PTSD, yandere, and insomnia? I think, haha 😂
I am a bit proud of the book cover... This is the first one I drew with success...
If you guys like to give some feedback, welcome!
That's all for now! Bye bye~