shoot tip off 77.5

Start from the beginning

"Why?"

"Cause you trust me a lot to see if she's the right person for you, and I guess that makes me happy cause you're very dear to me Shin-chan," she said as she smiled making me blush.

"Ah Mido-chin, Aka-chin is waiting for you," Murosakibara said as I felt (F/n) grab my sleeve and hide from Murosakibara.

"I'm heading there now," he just walked away and head to the gym. As soon as he was gone I looked over to see her go a bit pale.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah I just... didn't want to see him," she said as I knew it was more than that.

"When you're ready to talk about it let me know, we'll even go to that ice cream shop that just open if you want." She looked up at me and nodded seeing I was trying to cheer her up.

"Right thanks Shin-chan, good luck at practice today," she said as she began to walk away.

"Thanks and good luck at dance," I said back to her as she nodded.

'Murosakibara must have triggered something inside her to be afraid of him,' I began to make my to the locker room to change and be ready for practice.

"I hate it when Oha Asa is right about everything."

Your POV

As I made my way to the dance studio I could hear the commotion inside. Making me wonder what is going on that could be causing this.

"Sora calm down it's not the end of the world!" I heard Haruto say as I walked in and see the mess.

"Calm down! If I had known this was going to happen I wouldn't have bothered to stay in a nearby school for you idiots!" Sora yelled as some of the students were trying to stay clear of the argument.

"Sora we get your upset but making it a big deal is just childish," Masaomi said as I see Ayame protecting Rika.

"What's going on here?"

"Ah Kurosaki-san, you're here," Rika said as Sora looked at me with hatred.

'Something tells me that I did something that piss him off.'

"You! This is all your fault that Rika wants to split up as dance partners!" He yells at me almost like I'm to blame for everything.

"Oh I'm sorry for putting her well-being first over yours, but since I have your attention now how about you just stop acting like a brat. Rika has always put your dreams first and now she wants to put her dreams first you get mad over that. If you hate that then there's the door and don't ever think of hurting Rika cause she's doing what she thinks is right and that putting you in your place." I said as he seem ready to punch me but was held back from Haruto.

"Sora this is Rika's choice and no one else, and you need to control that attitude of yours," Haruto said as pull his arm away and head for the door.

"Don't expect me to come back to this dump again," he slammed the door open and left. Leaving us to clean up the mess that he made, a bunch of papers, and a few broken chairs.

"He needs therapy or he'll end up in jail for assault in the future," Haruto said as he was worried about Sora.

"I'm sorry everyone this is all my fault," Rika said as she grabbed the last group pictures we took two weeks ago.

"Rika shouldn't blame yourself you just wanted a change for the good and he seems to get the wrong idea." She looked down and I noticed something that you wouldn't notice immediately. I grab my handkerchief and rub her cheek to see the bruise she had covered in makeup.