<chapter twenty five>

A/n: shocker another authors note. I am truly trying my best at updating as much as I possibly can but school has been kicking my ass lately, but when I do update I hope you enjoy! That you for 7K reads!!!

I woke up in the arms of Noah. He had such a tight grip in the morning but today he had a little looser grip around my waist. I shuffled my way out of his arms carefully not to wake him. Once I got out of the bed I turned around and faced Noah. I smiled a little at the sight of him asleep. I quickly go to the bathroom and head downstairs to my mom and Dylan.

"Good morning y/n." My mom said smiling and taking a sip of orange juice.
"Good morning." I said returning the smile and pouring myself a cup of coffee.
"What are you doing drinking coffee?"
"Dad lets me drink it when I was in London and now I'm hooked." I said grabbing the creamer out the fridge.
"Guess Ill have to talk with him."
"Please don't."
"I'm going to. Coffee is a dehydrator and it stunts your growth."
"Myth." I said facing my mom and taking a sip. She only rolled her eyes.

Noah walked down stairs and gave me a kiss on the cheek than sat down next to me and grabbed my hand to hold it.
"Any plans today my love?" He said looking at me still looking half asleep. He layed his head in my shoulder and I layed my head in his.
"I don't think so." My mom looked at me.
"Well I was thinking, you two, me and Dylan could have a nice day together!" She said looking very peppy and a big smile.

Me and Noah got ready upstairs wearing coordinating outfits. We walked downstairs holding hands and sitting down on the couch. My mom walks down the stairs still trying to put in her earring.
"Don't y'all look cute." She said with a smile.
"You need help mom?" I said laughing and standing up to help her. We finally got the earring in and we were just waiting on Dylan. 
"Mom what are we waiting for." I said starting to get pissy.
"Loose the attitude. Dylan is almost done." I rolled my eyes. Noah put his hand on my thigh to calm me down. 

After about 15 more minutes of waiting Dylan finally came downstairs.
"Sorry guys I thought I'd shave."
"It took you thirty extra minutes to shave?" I said walking out the house. My mom glared at me. The car ride was silent. After ten minutes we pulled into the parking lot of a bowling alley. I loved bowling as a kid but ever since my 9th birthday party I've hated it.
"Mom are you serious?"
"Common it will be fun. Time to face your fears!" She said all excited.
"Fears?" Noah said holding my hand.
"At my 9th birthday party we went to a bowling alley, when it was my turn I picked up the ball and dropped it. But I dropped it on my foot."
"Broke all five of her toes." My mom added.
"Sooo, ever since I've hated bowling and bowling balls." Noah gave me a little smile and squeezed my hand.

It was my turn. I quickly picked up the ball and rolled it down the lane. I didn't care if I knocked down any pins or not.
"Good job!" Noah said kissing my cheek.

*time skip bc this is getting cringe and I'm lazy :)*

After a long day at the bowling alley we were finally back home.
"Haha I beat all of you!" I said laughing and jumping. Noah laughed with me.
"I was close!"
"But you still didn't win." I said sticking my tongue out at him. We laughed and wished my mom and Dylan goodnight and headed upstairs. After changing we layed in bed cuddling. Well Noah was on his phone. I eventually fell asleep but before I did I heard Noah whisper..

"I love you more then words can explain."

A/n: this took me forever to write and it's horrible. I recently tested positive for covid so I've had zero motivation to do anything so I'm super sorry that this took ages to come out but I hope you enjoyed! <3