<chapter eighteen>

I woke up to my alarm which was set for around 5:30 am. My plane leaves at 7 but I need time. I turn over to find Noah gone. I few seconds later he walks in and nearly falls over when he sees that I'm awake.
"Oh I actually came in here to wake you up."
"What are you up for."
"To wake you up. Because your leaving.." he put his head down. I get up from the bed and pull him into a hug.
"It's gonna be ok. I'll be Back as soon as I can. I promise." I pecked his lips and headed towards the bathroom to get ready.

I stayed in Noah's clothes until I got back to my dads.
"You can just keep that." Noah said referring to my outfit. I mean it was comfortable and perfect for the plane ride.
"You don't have-"
"I want to." He grabbed my hand and had the cutest smile on his face. God what is this boy doing to me. I grabbed all my luggage and headed to the airport.

And here we are. Five minutes before I had to board my plane. Leaving my family, friends, and boyfriend in a whole different country. I gave Brooke and my dad hugs and said my goodbyes. And then it came to Noah. He looked sad like a lost puppy. I pulled him into a hug.
"I'll be back. Soon. I'll talk to you everyday."
"I know I know. I'll just miss you."
I give him a long kiss before I here me being called to board my plane. I give Noah one last hug and walk to my plane.

I sat on the plane thinking. Lots of thinking. This is the place I met Noah Jupe. The Noah Jupe. The Noah Jupe I hated when I first saw him. The Noah Jupe I shared my first kiss with. The Noah Jupe I am now dating. Time has flown by, and it's only been 2 months. I miss him. To clear my mind I posted on my beloved Instagram.
@y/nnnnnnn

Caption: going home :(

Comments:
@noahjupe- already miss you😭❤️
@y/nfanpage- bye bye London
Tap to load more....