<chapter seventeen>

I was at Noah's house laying on his bed. He walked out of the bathroom and he was just standing in the doorframe. I didn't realize he was looking at me because I was on my phone. I look up to see him smiling at me.
"Like the view?" Embarrassed he turned away and headed towards his drawers to get me something to wear. He handed me a shirt and sweatpants.
"Those pants are a little small on me so they should fit you fine." I smiled and nodded and got dressed in the bathroom.

I walk back in the room to find Noah just laying in his bed, not on his phone or anything, just laying. He sees me and opens his arms motioning me to come cuddle. I smile and go and lay in his arms. We lay there for a few minutes before he turned my head to face him and he leaned into a kiss. The kiss felt like it lasted ages. I turn the rest of my body to be more comfortable while kissing.

After kissing for like ten minutes, yeah Ik that's a long time for just a kiss, we were cuddling watching clueless.
"You know I've never seen this." I look at Noah likes he crazy.
"Dude this is like my favorite movie."
"Dude? That's what girls call their friends. Did I just get friend zoned?"
"Nooo I'm sorry.." I give him a kiss.
"I don't understand this movie. Like what's the plot?"
"God Noah. It pretty much shows the teenage drama life in the 90s. I like it."
"Hmmm"

After I finished the movie I realized Noah was asleep. I smiled and turned off the tv. I tried my best not to move around because he was sleeping with a firm grip around me. I took a picture and posted it on my story.

Pretend his eyes are closed lol I couldn't find anything else

I plugged my phone in and fell asleep. I didn't want to leave him. But at the end of the day I had to no matter what. I love my mom don't get me wrong but Noah was my happiness and I was leaving that. I have a lot to tell Sam.

A/n: sorry this chapter is honestly so cringy