Ye Sha replied: "Although your subordinate does not use spirit power, but if the Young Miss requires me to, I can transform my powers into it." Upon saying that, Ye Sha released his power in a flare, suddenly changing the black mist encompassing his body into the brilliant glow of a Purple Spirit. The pure and completely unadulterated purple, and the depth of its shade, greatly shocked Qiao Chu and all the others standing at the side!

Even among Purple Spirits, this spirit power glow exemplified the very pinnacle of its overwhelming might!

"Alright." Jun Wu Xie nodded in satisfaction.

"Tomorrow, send the Condor Country's Emperor a diplomatic notice, saying that the Fire Country's Emperor Jun Xie, will be paying him a visit!" Jun Wu Xie said coldly.

This time, she wanted to seek justice for for all Qi Kingdom's soldiers who died, the Rui Lin Army's men who fought to their deaths for the Lin Palace, and the little Emperor of the Buckwheat Kingdom! She wanted to trample the Condor Country's Emperor under her foot, before the eyes of the masses, to mercilessly tear that ugly face to shreds!

.....

Within the Condor Country's Imperial Palace, the Condor Country's Emperor's face was furious and looking highly vicious. He stared with rage filled eyes at the officer kneeling in front of him.

"An entire bunch of good for nothings! Haven't any of you been able to capture the culprit yet?"

Not too long ago, the courtyard had been attacked, and there had been a large number of deaths. He had ordered for people to investigate the matter but there had still been no conclusion even after so long.

Having had someone stir up such a huge ruckus within the Imperial City itself, where they had even taken the Buckwheat Kingdom's little Emperor away, that inadvertently was as good as delivering a good tight slap upon him, where he lost all face being properly humiliated, which the Condor Country's Emperor was unable to swallow no matter what!

The officer kneeling upon the floor started to say in a trembling voice: "Your subordinate has already assigned more men to investigate deeper into it, and they will soon find those people out!"

Chapter 1242: "What it Truly Means to Bully the Weak (3)"

The Condor Country's Emperor cursed vulgarly in unbridled rage, the ruthlessness on his face highly evident.

"All of you are just useless imbeciles! Letting a whole bunch of fugitives escape under your lousy noses, and not even able to stop a single one!"

The officer did not dare to say a single word in retort, bitterness filling up inside his heart. They had really wanted to stop them, but those youths are all been highly extraordinary! With all of them holding the power of the Purple Spirit, how could their regular soldiers be able to stop any of them?

If not for the fact that those culprits had not wanted to drag the battle out, with just the soldiers they had within the city, forget about capturing one or two of them, it was already highly fortunate for them that they had not been fully wiped out.

Unable to give voice to the difficulties he had faced, the officer could do nothing but to continue to kneel there in silence.

The Condor Country's Emperor was in a furious rage. The Condor Country had always been the one bullying others with their might, and someone actually dared to stir up such havoc right within his very Imperial City, where did that throw his dignity as a ruler to?

"All trash! Scram the hell out of here! If you still do not give me some results soon, you know very well what you must then do!"

The officer trembled, and he retreated out from the main hall immediately.