Little Troubles ~ Part 2 ~

Beginne am Anfang

' Now you try feeding her.' Steve, giving Nang back to Thor. Thor cradled her in his hands carefully; Nang didn't even look at him. Thor sighed as he took the bottle from Steve and fed it to her. Nang complied but still didn't look at Thor, avoiding his eyes. She finished the bottle, and Thor gave back the bottle to Steve. He left them alone, knowing that they needed some space. Nang shifted in Thor's arms, moving her face away from him.

' I'm so sorry, my princess... I shouldn't have done that. Can you forgive me?' he pleaded to the baby in his arms. Seeing that she doesn't even move, which makes him even sadder and remorseful, he regretted it. He closed his eyes and sighed, hanging his head low, trying to fight the tears from coming out.

Out of the blue, he felt little fingers crawling on his face. He looks up slowly, seeing Nang looking back at him.

' Baba?'

Thor can't help but let a few tears slip, feeling so relieved that his jellybean wasn't that mad at him anymore.

' Yeah, *sniffle* It's Baba.' he replied, chuckling.

' Baba!' She giggled as she cupped Thor's face in her tiny hands. Thor laughed as his face was full of tears. He got up, holding Nang in the air and swinging her from side to side.

' Yes, Nangie! I'm your Baba!' He cheered, laughing along with Nang. Everyone smiled wholeheartedly as they finally made up with each other. You wanted to clap but lose your balance as soon as you let go of Steve's pants. Luckily, Zane was able to catch your hand, preventing you from falling on your bum. He latches your hand onto Steve's pants again before he slowly sits down. You both clapped at Nang, happy that she's finally in a better mood.

' Supper's ready!' Nat shouted from the kitchen. Every Avengers pick up their babies, except Bucky and Loki. Both their kids are crawling away from them, thinking that they were playing chasing with their parents. At one point, Bucky and Loki collide their heads against each other. Fell on their ass because of it. Everyone laughs at the slapstick show in front of them. Loki continued to chase after baby you. Bucky, on the other hand, got an idea to lure Zane.

' Zane~!' Bucky called out to him. He turned around to look at the super-soldier, intrigued.

' Look what I got in my hand!' he sang as he prises out a teddy bear that he grabbed for Zane at the store earlier. It had black fur and green eyes along with a top hat and a wand. Zane's emerald eyes lit up with excitement as he scanned the teddy bear in Bucky's hand. Zane slowly turned around and crawled towards him, giggling.

' Dada!' he shouted as he reached Bucky's leg, holding up his hands, begging for the toy that had entranced him. Bucky just chuckled and handed him the teddy bear so he could hug it. Picking up his baby, kiss him on the forehead before cradling him in his arms and making his way towards the dining table. Zane was squealing at the teddy and didn't let go of it.

Baby, you heard Zane calling Bucky 'Dada'. You wanted to do the same for Loki. But that spectacular little brain of yours had something else in mind.

' Mama!' You confidently beam.

Everyone was stunned as you crawled towards Loki, who became a statue. You sit in front of him, holding out your hands as you wait for him to pick you up.

' Mama!' You repeat, eyes twinkling.

Loki's face becomes SO red as the others let out the most unholy waves of laughter they can. He doesn't hate what you called him that. But it did embarrass him to be called that in front of the others. He picks you up frantically, mumbling curses at the others. When he looked at you, he smiled; a genuine one. Seeing that, you feel that you have achieved the best outcome possible, hugging him gleefully.