-*Chat Noir |Don't worry|*-

It was a regular day and you were listening to music, in particular an Adrien Agreste playlist, while doing your homework. You had a really big crush on your friend, AKA the famous Parisian super-model, Adrien Agreste. 

(A/N, I know this is real weird but I think it gets better)

   It sounds really clique to have a crush on Adrien Agreste because well, he's a supermodel and always adorable, and most likely used to being crushed in fangirls. Although you weren't one of those insane fangirls, *Cough* Marinette *Cough*.And it get's even weirder, just wait. Suddenly, a Grammarly add popped up on your screen. You groaned, "C'mon" You said, an annoyed tone  evident in your voice. You started talking along with the ad. " Writing's not easy. That's why Grammarly can help. This sentence is grammatically correct, but it's wordy, and hard to read-" You were cut off by a sharp knock on your window.

(A/N, I was wrong it hasn't gotten any less weird) 

    You turned around, 'cause your window was right above your bed, and moved your curtains/tapestry out of the way. You drew your blinds up, ( A/N,Is that even a thing?) ,and saw a pair of emerald green eyes staring into your room, then at you. You saw the character in your window flash a smile. You opened your window a crack, "Chat...what are you doing here? it's 1AM." He opened your window enough for him to come in, and swooped himself in your room. "Most importantly what are you doing up? It's 1AM Purrincess". "Well, I'm doing homework" You said hastily. You paused your music. Chat saw your hand move to your laptop. He moved over to your laptop and saw the video. "Adrien Agreste, hm?" You felt the blood rush to your face. "Well...uh-" You started. "So what's so great about him?" He questioned while interrupting you. 'Well a lot of things-... I-I mean uh.....He's really nice, and cute, and he's-" You started talking and then turned your head to look him straight in the eyes. "Why do you want to know this?" "Uh...no reason I was just curious that's all." He said, you could practically see the sweat forming on his forehead. "Purrincess....you like Adrien Agreste.. Don't you." He said moving his face right in front of yours and looked straight into your eyes. "I-I mean.." You blushed at his sudden closeness. Oh.. Something I forgot to mention earlier you also had a crush on a famous cat superhero, Chat Noir. How a quiet, back of the classroom, art kid fell for a super flirtatious cat superhero is still something I fail to understand. 

   "No.." You said harshly, sorta. "Really?" ChatNoir said. He came close to you. Your face turned pink as fast as light. "Ch-Chat...Why. Are. y-you. so. close.?" You asked, obviously being very flustered. He smiled. "Aw...Purrincess." He looked straight into your soul. "Do you like me too?" He asked so cutely. He slightly turned his head to the side. "Uh-...I-I mean...no-.." You said, confusion and denial evident in your voice. You blushed bright red. He took this into  He narrowed his eyes at you. You looked away and slightly pouted. He moved his hand to your chin and moved your head to face him. "Don't worry I love you too." He said looking into your eyes.

     YAY. My first story. Let me know what your thoughts are. I'm open to criticism. I hope you enjoyed it. <3

                                                                               -.580 Words.-