#Part 5: "Always For You"

Start from the beginning

Y/n: Wh~~at You're doin~

Soobin: *sniffs your neck*...Mate...! You smell really Good...!

Taehyun: Btw Who's Mate You are...?

Beomgyu: Does it Even Matter..? Just Kill Her... I'm craving for Blood..!

Soobin Smirked at you, He lifted up on Wall while Choking You, you Grabbed his hands With Both of your hand ....

Y/n: Pl~Please....lemme~~

You're Eyes we're Teary, You're Body lacked Oxegen, suddenly You Spilled Blood Because He was Grabbing your Neck like it can break anytime but He Kept Smirkin' and enjoyin' the view......

Soobin: This Blood...! I really wanna Taste it...!

Y/n: *Teary eyes*.. I'm~~begging~~ pleas~~~

Suddenly you're vision blurred, You're Hands around Soobin loosen up and Fell down and You passed out while He still Choking You up in air....

Yeonjun: Seems like she's Dead..?

Soobin smirked at the victory, But.... Suddenly You again Grabbed His hand , Still looki'n Down while Leaving TXT Shocked as Hell.....

Y/n: You really Thought.... it's That Easy...!!

You Slowly Raised your Head,.....

Txt POV....

That Girl Raised Her head and We saw, Just Gave us the biggest Shock of Our Life.....Her Eyes Turned in Blue,

She smirked, It wasn't a normal Smirk, it was Evil Smirk while, blood is Still flowing through the corner of Her Mouth and Still Soobin Lifting Her in  air

Soobin: W~~Who Are you..?

Again, She Smirked like a Psycho, Her Evil Smirk was Givi'n us Goosebumps, because She was literally looki'n like she'll rip us apart....

Y/n:*psychotic Smirk*....Do I really look That Easy to be Killed..?? Do you really think... That Mah character is that straight...!

(Author K: Y/n.. lemme Ask This question to Mah Readers Too..? *Cough Cough*...Do Y'all really Thought... I'll Create This Lee Y/n That normal and Predictable...😈 Well... welcome to Author K World)

She lowered her Head and slightly sniffed Soobin's hand.....

Y/n: Vampire..? ...*light Giggle*...I wonder How Tasty Your fleshes Will be....!

Her Creepy Smirk and her Words we're sendin' Shiver to the spine, Soobin was So Shock That He Forgot he's Still Lifting That Y/n against the wall...... then Y/n Opened Her slightly Mouth, Her shinning Blue eyes turned all Black, She Even had fangs.....