Episode 7: Explosion From The Core! Hyper Volcano!!

---The Next Day---

*Varu runs back to the Sparking Arena and Scarlett was there as well as Rantaro*

Varu: Hey guys! I'm finally here!!

Scarlett: About time! Where were you!!

*Varu holds up a brown paper bag that had a hamburger logo on it and he holds it out to Scarlett*

Varu: We're gonna be training here all day so i brought us some lunch! I bought us all hamburgers, mine with extra cheese on it!

Scarlett: Well that was very nice of you, i can't wait to eat it.

Varu: Me neither! Now then, lets get started!!

Scarlett: Yeah!

*The training was on and first up, Varu was up against Scarlett*

Varu: Knock em down! Vulcan!!

*Vulcan rushes in and knocks Selene into the air and burst it*

Scarlett: Oh come on!!

Varu: Yes!!!

Scarlett: Tch.. one more time!!

*They went at it for a while and every single battle went to Varu and his victory streak, Rantaro stepped and pulled Scarlett aside. Varu began to laugh as his aura began to glow with a burning intensity*

Varu: Is that all you got!? I can do this all day!!

*Rantaro steps up to the stadium and took Scarletts place*

Rantaro: You can sit this one out. I'll handle him.

*Scarlett looked up at Rantaro and nodded as she took a few steps back, Varu looked at Rantaro and smiled and held up his bey*

Varu: You think you can take me down? Bring it on!

*Rantaro simply stared at Varu as he looked down at his Ragnaruk and began coming up with a plan*

Rantaro: Don't think you'll be able to defeat my Ragnaruk so easily. I'm not the same as my brother!

Varu: What?

*Rantaro stared at Varu with an intense stare. Varu took a step back as he watched in shock, he had never seen Rantaro this intense before. Varu simply shrugs it off and regains his confidence*

Varu: Interesting! Now then, let's begin!!

*Both bladers took their positions and Scarlett was the referee*

Scarlett: First Battle!!

Rantaro: Hyper Vulcan, its an attack type bey that has a ton of metal on it for insane attacks. After seeing his battle against Ranjiro and Sisco, it would seem like it relies heavily on those swords.

Varu: Inferno Ragnaruk is a stamina type with 2 metal Stamina Wings that help it reduce stamina loss. Considering i have the type advantage, this should be interesting to say the least.

Scarlett: Ready Set!!

3 2 1 GO SHOOT!!!

*Both beys land in the stadium and Ragnaruk takes the center with its Stamina Wings extended! Vulcan comes in for the strike as it uses the ring on its driver to direct itself towards Ragnaruk*

Varu: Send them flying with Hyper Shoot!!!

*Vulcan slams into Ragnaruk at full speed but it doesn't budge as it resisted Vulcans attack and kept on going*

Varu: W-What?!

Rantaro: Don't tell me you actually thought an attack like that would work on Ragnaruk!