Episode 4: Malicious Attack! Vulcans Molten Furnace!

A/N: Before you begin, i want to say this story is actually Fantasy themed like DB, while these 2 stories have entirely different plots. This will definitely go into the more "Supernatural" side. Varu is also going to be more than just a "Valt Copy" considering he doesn't care about him or any other legend for that matter, he blades for himself and himself only and will destroy anyone in his way. He is really a destructive protagonist.

Hopefully that piques your interest :) reply to this line if you understand.

Cool? Cool. Enjoy the episode! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ranjiro: Alright kid, prepare yourself!

Varu: Yeah you should too.

*he was then transported into the Avatar World and meets Vulcan*

Varu: Vulcan?! Is that you?!

*Vulcans voice was distorted but very manly at the same time*

Vulcan: Yes Varu, it is me, Vulcan. What is your plan to defeat Ragnaruk?

Varu: Its a stamina type, while you're an Attack type! With that said, we'll attack as hard as we can and aim for the most explosive burst finish ever!!

Vulcan: An excellent strategy, lets do this!!

*Vulcan disappeared and Varu prepared to launch*

Ranjiro: Lets do this pipsqueak!!

3 2 1 GO SHOOT!!

*Ragnaruks stamina wings extended as it landed in the stadium and took the center, Vulcan races around the outer area*

Ranjiro: Rip it apart, Inferno Tornado!!!

*Ragnaruk generated a massive cyclone of fire, Vulcan accelerated towards it*

Varu: Hyper Shoot!!!

*Vulcan charges forward with Ragnaruk in its sights but gets re-directed by the tornado*

Varu: HEH?!!

*Valt and 11th Ranked Legend Sisco Karlisle were watching the battle from the window, Valt looked interested as he had his attention on Varu*

Varu: Break through!! Vulcan!!

*Vulcan couldn't get anywhere near to it*

Ranjiro: End of the line pipsqueak!!

*Varu literally started getting mad, he gritted his teeth and clenched his fists as his ocean blue eyes turned a volcanic red*

Varu: DON'T EVER CALL ME A PIPSQUEAK!!!

*Vulcan became surrounded by faint aura of flames, Valt looked on in surprise at the power Varu conjured up*

Varu: GO VULCAN!!

*Vulcan finally landed a solid strike and Ragnaruk, despite its heavy weight was launched into the air*

Varu: Destroy them!! No mercy!!! NO. MERCY!!!

Scarlett: *thinks* what is going on with him?! He wasn't like this before.. Varu...

Ranjiro: Keep going Ragnaruk! We can still do this!!

*Vulcan and Ragnaruk clashed fiercely head-on as sparks began to fly, Varus eyes began to glow*

Varu: Destroy!! Hyper Volcano!!!

*the stadium erupts in a ball of fire, Vulcan chipped a few pieces off of Ragnaruk and burst it, the smoke cleared and Ranjiro looked down at the stadium in shock, his Ragnaruk had been completely trashed*

Ranjiro: R-Ragnaruk..

Varu: *grins smugly* Thats what happens when you mock me and Vulcan. Adios Broomhead.

*before he could leave, Valt walked into the room with Sisco*

Varu: V-Valt? What are you doing here?

Valt: Yo Varu! Long time no see.

[TO BE CONTINUED]

Next Episode: King Of Hell! Psycho Satan!

Description: Sisco challenges a newly powered up Varu! Sisco pulls out a newly evolved bey called Psycho Satan! Meanwhile Valt visits Shu Kurenai who is investigating supernatural occurrences in beys!