Episode 6: Selene On The Run!!

---It had been a few days since Varu had beaten Sisco, Scarlett sat alone in her teams gym as she looked down at her bey. She wore a sad look on her face as she thought about Varus battle with Sisco---

Scarlett: He's getting so much more stronger and here i am, i'm weak compared to him.. i was supposed to be the one that trains him to be strong but here i am getting sidelined and Varu is getting stronger faster than i can keep up..

*She clenched Selene in her hands as tears began to fall from her eyes, some tears landing on it*

---Later At The Sparking Arena, Varu and Sisco were going at it still! They had done at least 100+ battles and they still weren't done---

*Rantaro walks into the training room and saw them still battling*

Rantaro: They're still battling!?

Valt: Yeah, honestly it's kinda funny now.

*Valt notices Scarlett training alone. noticing that she was sad, Valt left and went over to her*

Valt: Hello.

*Scarlett looked up at Valt with tears still in her eyes*

Valt: Is there something wrong?

Scarlett: N-No it's fine..

*Scarlett continued training as tears kept streaming down her face*

Valt: Scarlett, let's have a battle!

*Scarlett looked up at Valt with a look of surprise*

Scarlett: Valt..

*Valt smiled as his Knight Valkyrie glowed in his hand, Scarlett nodded as her bey began to shine as well*

Scarlett: Selene.. You really want to battle that badly?

*Scarlett is then pulled into a blue void and there she saw the avatar of her bey, Selene*

Scarlett: Y-You're..!

Selene: What's wrong? You seem upset.

Scarlett: It's just that.. Varu is getting so much stronger by the day and here i am being left behind in the dust. I want to be even stronger than he is and i want to defeat all the legends and i just also want to beat anyone i come across!

Selene: I see, Well what do you think you should do to achieve that goal? I can only do what i can do and that is fight in battle alongside you.

*Scarlett thought for a moment and looked up at Selene with a smile*

Scarlett: Alright, i'll do my best! For you!

*The void disappears and Scarlett stares directly at Valt with a smile, Valt looked in awe as Scarlett was glowing with a blue and green aura*

Valt: Looks like she received a bit of guidance from the only one who can give it to her..

Scarlett: I'm ready for you! Bring it

*Valt smiled and took his position*

Valt: Alright then, let's begin!

3 2 1 GO SHOOT!!!

*Both beys land in the stadium and Moon Selene took the center as Knight Valkyrie rushed around the stadium at top speed*

Scarlett: Thats it Selene! Take the center and hold it down!!

Valt: Go Valkyrie!!

*Valkyrie rushes in and deals a rapid barrage of attacks on Selene but thankfully it was able to absorb it all thanks to the rubber on the Layer*