005

Oh shit.

Oh shit, oh shit,ohshitohshit.

That was all I could think when I woke up sprawled out over in my bed, makeup smeared on my baby blue pillow case, dirty, worn high heel on my foot.  I wiped my eyes smearing mascara on my hand.

I got up but only to find that my head was pounding like a drum, this is why I don't go to parties and why I don't drink.

I sat up looking over to see Tina laid out the same way on a blanket drooling. I threw off my heel and scratched out a bobbie pin from my head from my hair.

"Tinaaaa," I grown flopping down on the floor next to her.

"Huh?" She replies surprised. She looks over at me and smiles, "Sick party right?"

I nod my head smiling at her in return. I got up rubbing off some more of the makeup that was on my face.

---

We were down in the kitchen when I got the call. Like the call that would totally change my life. All thanks to Tina and her make over.

It was an unknown ID caller at first I just ignored it until it rang again. Tina took my phone and looked a the number. Her eyes widened.

"OMG! That's Kris's number dude!" She screamed loud enough to blow out my ear drums. She handed the phone back to me and looked at me.

"What," I ask just sitting there, leaving the phone ringing. She sighs and points at the phone putting on an angry face. "Oh"

I click the green button and hear a fuzzy hello.

"Um hello?" I question more than just stating shaky. Why is the hottest guy in school calling me? ' ' The quiet girl who doesn't do much public speaking. ' '

"Hey is this Slone?" He asks he voice deep.

"Uh-- Yeah this is Slone who is this?"

"Kris, the guy from the parties last night...." he trailed off for a second, "you left your clutch at my house- and I think shoe?"

"Oh thanks I didn't even know that was missing. Can I come pick it up... or..." I say. WOW. Biggest change of my life right here. Wait, parties??? How many parties did we go to last night, was I that wasted?

"I can come drop it off or give it to you at school," he replied. Luckily he couldn't see how red I was right night sitting in front of a grinning Tina.

---

just a little bit but the next chapter will be longer and, exciting?! (Maybe) Vote & Comment!