003

I got to my house and Tina made herself at home, like always. We walked through the front door and immediately my mother gave me the stink eye for letting her in without me telling her prior of her showing up.

She set the apple down on the cutting board and walked into the living room where me and Tina put our jackets up in the coat hanger. "What are you girls up too," she asked raising her eyebrows and looking at me and Tina as if we had murdered the whole block.

"Studying then to a party," Tina answered walking up the stairs to my room.

"A what?" I didn't answer her but instead continued to follow behind Tina into my room so we weren't asked anymore questions.

I walked into my room slipping off my shoes and kicking them over near the closet. Tina jumped on my bed and grabbed my pillow putting it over her face.

She took it off her face sitting up and looking at me. "I have to talk to you, seriously," she sighed walking up and closing the door.

"I'm not one to give advice you know that," I replied setting my backpack next to my shoes. I sat down on the carpet pulling out my math book and math notes.

"Yes I know but- ugh. Okay so before school ended something like happened with me and Chad. You know, we talked at P.E. and I said something that might have made him think the wrong way about me, I don't know though. His friends and everyone is always saying he's a player and I shouldn't be with him but we love each other yet I'm not sure he is going to give everything up for me. Because he went into what was going to happen at the party like sex wise," Tina blabbered all in one breath, something I could never be good at.

She stared at me, sitting right in front of me, face to face. She blinked slowly waiting for my answer. "I just don't think you and him should be together, since-"

"I know but I have never felt this way with a boy and the way he tells me he loves me and kisses me it's so mmm. But if something does happen sex wise I need to make sure you have my back," Tina cut me off bitting her lip.

Why did she need me to make sure I have her back? I've always got her back. She's a strong girl and if she thinks something's going to happen she should just say so.

"Tina if you think something's not going to go right then say it," I pleaded opening to page 205 of my math book and last weeks notes.

"I can't because I don't know if it's going to happen, I don't think I'm ready. He's experienced I'm not people like that don't go well," she explained rolling over on her back.

"Says who," I ask studying over the words and problems I had written down.

"Everyone and I don't want people knowing I was a virgin until now," she grumbled.

"This is a sensitive subject Tina, something you shouldn't be talking to with me considering I know nothing of that. And plus it doesn't matter what other people think right? It what you always say. And I'm a virgin, it's not that bad," I said annoyed with her ridiculous fears of people knowing things.

If she only knew that people save themselves for marriage and sometimes don't lose their virginity until their 20.

"You're one to talk," Tina whispered turning back over to me and giggling. "But I guess there is nothing to worry about if it happens it happens you know? I just want to make sure you know when I act weird for "no reason" it's for a reason."

Tina over explains herself a lot, like more than a person should. Although what she says she is going to do she explain it simply and straight forward but subjects like these well she goes into way to much detail. Like her first date with Chad, and you don't even have to ask it's just whoa.