002

play Cher Loyd - Oath while reading

Tina sat behind me in history class which had its kinks considering she was always trying to talk to me.

"Sloane," she whispered tapping my shoulder. I moved it away from her listening to what the teacher was talking about.

I could hear Tina call me names under her breath, as I continued to ignore her. The names didn't bother me she said things when she was mad, so did I but I never had the courage to speak anyways.

I could hear her tearing paper behind me and scribble something down on it.

She passed it to the person who sat to my right, Chump Feild. Of course Chump wasn't his real name that's just what everybody called him since nobody knew his real one.

Apparently when one of the new teachers that replaced Mrs. Wickal, an english teacher, called him by his real name and he flipped out throwing desks around and things.

But that's probably just a rumor.

He opened the note and smiled, he turned around and shook his head to Tina.

"Just do it," Tina said angrily and was clearly annoyed by Chumps action. He turned back around gathering all his things on his desk and grabbing his backpack.

Tina moved to the empty seat and tapped my shoulder. "Sloane stop ignoring me," she pouted.

I looked over to her seeing her put on puppy eyes and making a sad face. I rolled my eyes laughing quietly. "Is there something funny Sloane," Mr. Jakews pointed at me stopping his entire lesson.

He just called me out in front of the class. Oh sweet Jesus.

He looked over at Tina next to me and looked back at me. My face turned bright red and thankfully my hair covered most of my face. I didn't speak but continued to look down at my papers.

"We were discussing about people's terms of words back in the day and how utterly incorrect most people think of them to mean, also that you have chalk on your butt," tine replied smiling and looking back down at her book.

"Sloane see me at lunch," he paused grinding his teeth and staring and Tina for a long time, "and especially you Tina Baker," he said before returning to write on the white board. I looked around the class as a few kids looked back at me and turned to the side talking to people around them.

Well this class went great didn't Sloane? You have people turning and looking at you.

Tina turned to me and mouthed sorry as she wrote something on a note passing it over to me.

I opened it and read it.

"Sorry :( I'll make it up to you I promise."

I crumbled the paper up in my hand a stuffed it in my pocket.

---

The bell rung for the end of the day. Everyone got out of their seats even though the art teacher was telling everyone that we couldn't go unless she told us too.

Nobody seemed to care though, like always. I got up sliding past all the students and keeping my head down so I wasn't noticed to much and the teacher didn't call me out, again.

"Hey! Sloane!" I hear Tina yell from across the hall turning to the side and talking to her friends. I look up at her smiling then walked down the hall to walk home so I wasn't late and still had time to study and work on my excuse for not going to the party.

"Sloane quit ignoring me Jesus I'd think your brain dead with the way you are right now," she spoke wrapping her arms around my shoulders and breathing hard from running.

"So what's wrong? Is it the fact that I'm dragging you along to a party or what," she asked frowning.

I nodded my head starting to walk down the street as Tina followed. "Don't you have to get a ride from your boy friend," I rolled my eyes picking up my walking speed.

"No. I can be with my best friend walking down the street. Besides you live closer than me," she smiled.

---

Vote & Comment! How do you think Sloane will get out of the party?