Part 39 :: I love you

Start from the beginning

He smiled a little, looking down at her with his heavy stares. "Serves you right. Why weren't you picking up my calls?" He frowned a little but took her by surprise when he leaned down and kissed her lips full. "I...I was b-busy..." Y/n stuttered, still not that used to his kisses.

"I have planned something....umm...for us." He smiled shyly and she noticed how his cheeks went dark shades of pink. "What?" She blinked her eyes, looking at him with uncertainty when he suddenly bent down and scooped her up in his arms, sweeping off her feets from the ground.

"Taehyung!!" She let out a small squeal of surprise but Taehyung ignored it and started walking upstairs. "I can walk." She frowned but he didn't pay any heed to her, instead he smiled cheekily. "What's going on in your head?" She asked again when Taehyung took her towards the terrace.

"You will get to know." He hushed before entering inside the terrace. Looking at the front, her lips fell apart a little in surprise seeing how beautifully the terrace was decorated. Bright yellow and blue fairy lights were shimmering all around the handrails. A small table for two was placed in the middle with scented candles embarking it's presence and essence.

Behind the table, there was a big board supported on a stand which contained the letters "I love you" written with red foil balloons. "I know it might look too cheesy but..." He smiled shyly after putting her down and later scratched the back of his neck. "...I couldn't figure out a better way than this." He continued.

She stood frozen in her place, looking blankly at those letters until he pulled her waist, making her divert her attention back to him. Her breaths were getting quicker as he dipped his face into the crook of her neck, inhaling the scent of her shampoo.

"Y/n-ah..." Her breaths literally stuck on her throat when he whispered into her ear with his heavy and husky tone. "Tonight....I will tell you... about everything..." He spoke in small intervals and placed a chaste kiss on her shoulder blade.

A shiver ran down her spine when the tip of his fingers glided along the skin of her neck and removed her hair to the other side, giving him enough room to place a series of wet kisses along her neckline. "You know..." He murmured, holding her hand and placed it above his chest.

"This is going crazy..." He looked into her eyes pointing at his heart while she tried hard to trap the burning tears in her own eyes. "...for you." He completed his sentence with a small smile before kissing her knuckles. She gulped a lump down her throat but her eyes refused to look away from him.

Her eyes were yearning to look at him and only him, maybe.....for the rest of her life. Her ears were yearning to hear him speak....speak those words of emotions which bind them together. She wants him. She yearns for him. She loves him.

"Y/n.." He cupped her both cheeks, pulling her face closer to him. "I know I am sometimes...very difficult to handle...too immature sometimes as well. I have given you a difficult time but trust me....I do not harbor the same feelings for you anymore." He shook his head innocently. "My heart has changed." His own eyes brimmed with tears which made it more difficult for her.

"Though initially I hated you and this marriage.... but I promise that I will try to become an ideal husband for you." He flashed another smile. Her eyes turned red as it was getting harder for her to control herself.

"Baby...." His subtle smirk laced her honeycomb skin into a feverish kiss and he latched his pink pouty lips with her plump peachy ones. She didn't protest, instead held the fabric of his t-shirt, fisting her hands above his chest. Her amber eyes closed to drop tears of union as well as departure.

Union of soul..... departure of bodies.

Taehyung, oblivious of the inner havoc of Y/n, cupped her one cheek, moulding his lips with hers, tasting her berry lip balm while moving his tongue along the skin of her petals. She, closing her eyes in submission, cried silently, stealing away the last kiss of love from him.

With one last peck, he let go of her and kneeled down before her, still holding her hands. "Y/n-ahh....I couldn't wait to say this to you anymore." He smiled, looking at her while her heart mourned in agony. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you so much." He finally confessed.

Her heart wanted to dance in joy but instead broke into a million pieces. He smiled at her in anticipation, with lots of hope and love in his eyes. "I have never been in love. Be my first and my last wifey." His cheeks blushed and she died to smile in happiness and hug him but she didn't.

She can't.

"I am sorry...." She whispered with difficulty and slowly set her hands free from his grip while his bright smile started faltering before a frown of confusion laced over his face.

___________________________________________

Hello my wattpad babies 🤗❤️
I know I know that I promised to post this part yesterday but damn....I got so freaking busy in doing all my medical tests (for my job purpose! Don't worry I am absolutely fine ❤️) that I couldn't squeeze out even a second of my time 😭😭

So here is a rose for you all as a compensation 🌹

Also, comment about this part 🥺 I know many of you all will be heartbroken💔 also the upcoming chapters will be heartbreaking too but trust your author ❤️ she will try to stand up to your expectations 💜

Please give your reviews 💖