The sun was setting and inside the dragon stables some of the students spent the night.

"A lot of excitement around here here huh girl?" Raven saud as she pet Nevermore.

"Hey Raven." Catlin said and sat beside Raven and Nevermore.

"Hey." Raven said.

"Is everything okay?" She asked.

"I just... It really hope that our parents aren't planning anything and since they're here...things are gonna be a little weird around here." She said and purple smoke came out from the window and fell beside the three and they got really sleepy.

"Maybe I'll just sleep our here with you guys tonight." Catlin said as they fell asleep beside Nevermore and the Evil Queen and Von Rothbart appeared with a grin.

Meanwhile Princess was staring at the picture she drew of her and Roberth and she sighed, she then heard the door open.

"Catlin where have...oh It's you." Princess said as dread filled her voice when she saw Von Rothbart walking in.

"Hello little Princess." He said.

"W-What do you want?" She asked.

"Why to see you." He said as he sat on her dressing table and grabbed the picture from her grasp.

"Hey!... you know what I meant, what do you want for Roberth, even though you plan to get her and your side it will never work." She said.

"Confident, are we?" He said scrunching up the paper and threw it in the bin. "Either way he will become like me whether he likes it or not." He said.

"Why can't you let him be happy, why can't you let him decide what he can or can't do, what do you want for him?" She asked

"I wouldn't expect you to understand as you are not a parent, but like every other, I want what's best for him, and you wanna know what I think?" He asked as he walked closer to her, making her back up in fear.

"I think he doesn't need a whiney, impulsive little traitor like you." He said.

"B-But I haven't done anything to--"

"You let out his father. I think that 's plenty reason don't you, you released the very thing, the very person who has a high chance of turning him into the person he was meant to be." He chuckled.

"No, no I-I didn't you tricked me." She said.

"Why did you allow yourself to get tricked is the question, but just imagine what would he think, how would he feel if he found out you released me, it would crush him and not to mention the entire Fairytale world, just imagine the look on your mother's face when she finds out...so if I were I'd keep my pretty little mouth shut and let me do what I do best to steer Roberth on the right I mean the wrong path." He said and laughed as he left the room.

Once he was gonna, she collapsed on her bed and sobbed. "What do I do?"

The next morning Raven and Catlin were woken up by big slobbery kisses from the baby dragons.

"Good morning." Raven said as Catlin woke up giggling.

"Stop, stop, I'm up, I'm up." She said.

"Wait you're not Nevermore." Raven said, picking up the baby dragon. "Nevermore...where are you?" She said and the baby dragon ran towards Poppy and licked her face.

"Eew, dragon breath." Poppy said.

After that Raven looked all over for Nevermore she even searched the library.