"Hey I have a question" Sarah asked

"Yeah?" Logan says

"We're you guys ever a thing?" She asks awkwardly.

John b and Logan look at each other and burst out in laughter.

"Me.. and J-John B oh god no you have nothing to worry about. Me and John are like brother and sister." Logan tells her while laughing.

"Okay" Sarah says feeling better.

Later that night Sarah and Logan are asleep on the lawn chairs and John B is awake thinking about everything that has happened that day.

"You coming for me John B?" Asks Ward as he chokes him. "If you think you can take my gold from me... you're wrong!!!" He yells at him.

John B wakes up gasping with tears in his eyes. He looks over at the vacation house then back at the girls. He walks over to Logan and wakes her up.

"Hey Logan. Logan. You up for something dangerous?" He asks her.

"When am I not" she says with a smile on her face.

They walk downstairs and out of the hotel. Making their way to the vacation house.

"How do you plan on doing this?" Logan asks him.

"I don't know it was kind of a spontaneous decision" he answers her

"Great. Let's go" she says as she leads the way to sneak past the security guard and to the fence of the house.

"Hey you're the expert here. Lead." John B says to her gesturing his hands for her to lead the way.

"Yeah, yeah. Come on" she says as she jump over the fence. They go to the side of the house "Climb up we're going on the roof" she says as she starts climbing.

"W-what? oh my god" he says as he starts climbing.

"Come on" she encourages. they get up onto the roof and jump onto the balcony. They check the door and it's unlocked so they walk in.

"Holy shit" they say at the same time.

"You didn't tell me your girlfriend was this rich. Damn I would've stolen a lot from her" Logan says as they start going down the stairs.

They see scratch marks on the floor that lead to a big safe. John B walks up to it and starts turning it.

"Yeah just turning it that will definitely work" Logan says sarcastically.

"That just gave me a very weird case of Deja Vu" John B mumbles to himself as he tries again. the handle keeps jamming. "Goddamn it!" he yells.

Back at the hotel Sarah wakes up and sees that neither John B or Logan are there. "Liar" she says and walks downstairs to try and find them. She is walking on a bridge going to look around when a car comes up from behind her. She sees Terrence in the mirror and when she starts to panic a hand covers her mouth and puts her in the car.

John B and Logan make it back to the hotel to see a girl with a knife sitting there. The girls look at each other wide eyed as the one with the knife looks back at John B.

"You're a leg short bro" The girl says as John B keeps walking. "You looking for Sarah?" she asks then he stops. "She gone" she says and Logan knows what's happening so she just stays put. John B keeps walking though. "Am I speaking English? She's not in there. Okay" she looks back to the girl in front of her.

"Where the hell is she Cleo?" Logan asks the girl.

"What? no hello, how are you?" Cleo says as she gets up and hugs the girl.