But I didn't cared.

Instead.

The slight fever in my body due to the heat got neutralised and I could breathe finally.

The numbing of my limbs calming me as I rested against a rock, letting the heavy waves hit me.
Washing away the blood on my would cleaning it,even though it hurted a bit.

The sound of waves clashing with the rocks , made me forget everything.

If only the night could pass so peacefully, if only I could stay here forever.
In the womb of mother nature.

Away from the hatred filled eyes of her mate, away from everyone that's ever hurted me.

But I knew I can't survive alone....I wasn't strong enough, a she wolf alone as a rogue will be killed brutally in the worst way possible.

No one will come to save me.

I have tried escaping from London once and the scars of that night still give me nightmares.
.
.
.

Another hour passed and once assured that it was safe here,I change into my human form.

"Sh**! Sh**!"

I curse again as it felt way colder.I thought of shifting again but just a minute in the ice cold water and I was numb of everything.

The cold no longer bothered.

Water covered my naked form upto my chest and my teeth cluttered with cold.
But other than that, I was good.

Enduring

For what you ask?

For just one thing.

To prove him.

To prove Volkan as to what extent I can go to save my virtue and respect.

To prove him that my morals were not loose as he thought.

I know right now he can feel my heat,my sufferings.

But I also knows that he is doing this deliberately.

He said he won't touch someone like me.
And today he just proved it.

He didn't came to me to relieve me, to help me.
So I had to do it.

I had to run...

And now when I think a bit rationally about it, I know why he didn't came.
He was waiting for me to mate with someone else tonight.

So that his wolf can finally reject me....tagging me as impure.

As a betrayer.

When a human rejects his mate, it's common that their wolf counterpart hates him for doing it.
But when a wolf rejects his mate, the bond between the human and his wolf remains the strongest.

He didn't reject me earlier at Landon's pack because that was him. But tonight at the full moon, on my first heat he wanted his wolf to reject me.

A tear leaves my eyes at the very thought.

How stupid I was to think that he would one day forgive me.

He already wanted to get rid of me.

By allowing any random unmated wolf to mate with me.
He didn't cared about what would happen to me.

He will never come to save my honour.

Why will he? When he already considers me of loose character.

I couldn't help but cry,staring at the full moon. I let the wet tears to slide down my chin and mix with the icy water.

This is our fate Thora and we have to live with it.

Closing my eyes,I don't know when my brain started freezing with my body. My limps felt too heavy to move as another painful whimper left my lips.

I tried getting up to get out of the water...but I couldn't move my body anymore.
How long have I stayed like this?

Panic hits my inside as I struggled, trying to thrash against the current flow to only fall back at the rock on which I held.
And that's when I realised the water flow has increased drastically, where it earlier reached my chest, it was up to my chin now.

Afraid I struggled and thrashed more...to only feel my legs moving.... thank MoonGoddess!

I finally move to get out of water when my footsteps freeze.

I feel something very odd around me, the aura darkening and deadly.
And that's when I look around.

A pair of yellow eyes stared at me through the bushes and I felt my heart thudding rapidly in my chest.... gulping I move back into the water to lean back against the same rock .

"No! This can't be happening! How did ...."

I heard another low snarl from behind me and that's when all hopes of leaving from here alive, died.

Turning around I see another pair of yellow eyes and another and another...

There were around 15 pairs of yellow eyes staring at me... through the bushes... surrounding me...entrapping me.

"No! Please! No!"

I begged through my frozen lips and cluttering teeth to only hear their snarls in return.
Stepping closer, they move out of the shadows and that's when I see them clearly.

15 vicious rogues snarled at me, while taking small predator steps towards me.

Surrounding me, they trapped me from all sides leaving no means of escape.
My body shivered as I saw the colour of their eyes changing.

From yellow the blood Red.

Showing only one emotion that scared the shi* out of me and my weak wolf.

Hunger

And

Fervour

The archaic name of the word that blinds everyone's senses and makes all of us descendents of animals.

Lust

I gulp , looking back at the running stream and that's when I knew I have to make a choice.

Death was inevitable tonight.

But from whose hands, that was what I will decide.

Changing back into my wolf form,I growl at them as loud I could.
Making it echo in the silent forest.

Looking up at the full moon ,I was ready to lay in the lap of mother nature forever.

A teardrop leaves my eyes, thinking about my useless existence till now and that's when I turn my back on the wolves and again growl at them.

Daring them to move forward.

They don't stop though, moving closer they growl back.
Asking me to stop when I finally do it.

I jump

..............................................

To read further chapters search ' death wolf' in your search engines.

Thanks!

Take Care.😊💫