Prologue

Warning:

Y/n's action might not relate to yours irl (in real life)
Fluff
She/her
Strong words (cussings)
This is a fast-paced story and short

My jaw dropped as the two brothers took down the guys who was bothering me, well, more like trying to beat me up til' my death. "Haah..Get outta here, assholes." The one with a glasses said, while adjusting his glasses. "U-um..thank you.." I muttered. "You know, this place are only for delinquents, right?" The one with a braid hair spoke as he sat down next to me.

"I didn't know..I'm sorry for the trouble." I side eyed braid-hair who was already staring at me. "What's your name?" He asked, "L/n..L/n Y/n."

"I'm Ran Haitani, and he's Rindou Haitani. My younger brother." He pointed at "Rindou", who was now, playing with a black kitten. I hummed in response, not even daring to move a single muscle. This guys, are dangerous for sure. "How old are you, L/n?" Ran asked, this time, i looked up at him and meeting his gaze.

"Twelve years old" I answered. "Me too." They said together, the two had shocked faces then started laughing. I take back my words, they aren't that dangerous..or are they? A small smile curved my lips as i stared at both haitanis.

"Ah..It's getting late, isn't it? Where do you live?" Ran asked. "I ran away" I answered bluntly, Rindou gasps,"Really?"

I hummed then nodded in response, "Well then, let's bring you to our home" Ran stood up and offered a hand to me, I hesitated at first but still accepted it. "Do you think Dad won't mind?" Rindou asked and Ran shook his head. "No, at least I don't think so"