09 | Packing and unpacking

Start from the beginning

"Hey Hayden! Since you are here,mind helping us!"

"Yeah sure!" Hayden looks at me and walks inside with Asher.I follow right behind them.

Scarlett had already put everything into her car and some things on Dylan's. They drove away to the house and me, Asher and Hayden stayed behind grabbing a few more things.

I grab my suitcase,Asher grabbed the last box and Hayden grabbed the shelfs.

Fuck!

My car won't fit all of this shit.

"We can put these in my car!" Hayden said.He is coming back to our new house too.Before I could say anything Hayden put the last boxes and my suitcase in his car.His trunk was bigger than mine.

Me and Asher got inside my car and Hayden in his.We drove away to the new house.

I pull up infront of the house as well as Hayden.We all walked inside.

"You guys are finally here!" Cora greets us at the front door.

"A-A-A shoes off mister!" I warn Hayden and he rolled his eyes at me.Dumbass.

This house is one of Scarlett's dad houses and they're are couches and all other things already in here.

I go back to my car and I grab a box and brought it upstairs to my room.I walk downstairs in the living room.

"You all look comfortable but I still need to put things to my room so a little help won't hurt." They all groan but Hayden stands up the first."Come on guys.Each grab a box and we will be done sooner than you think."

They all helped me unload the boxes from mine and Hayden's car and once again they were all exhausted.We haven't had anything to eat all day.

"Is anyone else hungry or is it just me?"
Scarlett said."I can order pizza!"

"Yess!"

"Oh please do that!"

"You are my hero!"

They all yelled excited.I laugh and excuse myself from the room and walk out in the hallway to order pizza.

I ordered 3 family sized pizzas.I was scared that even that won't be enough. We were all hungry.

After about 20 minutes the door bell rang and I went to open it.I played for the pizza and walked in the living room with the pizza in my hands."Who wants pizza?"

They all jumped from the couch and took the pizza boxes from my hands.We all started eating.There was enough pizza for all of us.

It was getting late.

We were all tired and luckly I didn't have any classes tomorrow either. Scarlett went upstairs to unpack some of her stuff and Dylan offered to help her."Who wants to bet that they are going to fuck?" Asher said.

I laugh."Nah she isn't like that!" I catch a glimpse of Hayden and he has his eyebrows raised.I watch him confused.

"I should probably get going.I have an early class tomorrow.Care to give me a ride!" Asher said at Cora.

"Yeah! I should probably head out too."
We say goodnight and I was left alone in the living room with Hayden.

He was sitting on the couch with his legs open and eying me – my body.At first none of us broke the silence.

"Do you want to put the shelfs up?" He asks.

"Maybe another time.I can't do that by myself so I will probably ask Asher!"