As Rhea went into her fantasy land, Argus silently stared at her,

"...Do you have a crush on her?"

"Well in the book these lines were written so it can be said that she's gorgeous."

"...she's not even that pretty..."

Argus muttered in low breathe.

"Did you see her? How is she??"

Overhearing him, Rhea's eyes lit up with excitement flickering.

"....fine. Normal."

"Oh come on, at least give a more reaction than this. Is she as pretty as the book says?"

"Well to be honest....you look far pretty..."

Argus blurted out. His ears turned red upon seeing heat rise to Rhea's cheeks after his remark. He coughs, averting his gaze, and adds,

"Anyhow, do keep an eye on Marquess Helen. We do have suspicions on her so it's better to be closer to her."

"All right. I got it."

"You do remember the rules of a noble gathering right? And even dancing?"

"Naturally! What do you take me for? I was a noble before after all....although....that was before I came into this body..."

"I figured it would be like this which is why I've contacted Lydia to help you."

"Oh, Lydia didn't mention that she was invited to the party as well?"

"It's because she wasn't. Her father was. Only members of the Imperial Council or Royal members can go."

"I forgot you're Rastos's cousin. Wait...then shouldn't I be addressing you as your highness?"

"Have you ever called me by my title before after you found out my identity?"

"...no"

"Then it's fine. What's more is that I prefer it this way. It's enough to have all those snakes calling me this way."

"Snakes? You mean the aristocrats?"

"Yes. You'll know soon what I mean. By the way, your dresses for tonight are prepared. When Lydia comes, ask her to help you select one."

"Dresses?"

Rhea narrowed her brows in surprise and confusion.

"Yes, I could not figure out what you like so I purchased all of them for you. You can now select one of them to wear for tonight."

".....how many did you buy exactly?"

"Twenty-five. I apologize, I did not know what else to do. Typically, Madam Estelle makes customized clothing which is why there was only so few dresses ready-made to wear."

"...."

Rhea's mouth went open. The person in front of him has just casually flexed about buying two dozen dresses from a Royal Designer that takes about 6 months to 2 years to make a single dress depending upon its design and he had not only just flexed about it but even more so apologized about buying too little.

"Madam Estelle? The Royal Designer? How....Why...."

"Oh, right you must be surprised since she only makes dresses for the Royal. Well, I am a Royal in case you forgot."

"I know that but....man, you have a lot of money."

He starts laughing at my informal comment at being amazed.