There was mallowmelt and words to be had pt.1

ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ
Keefe was in fact not hungry at all and didn't want to go anywhere but away from where he was now. (I know I know there is no need for this but I couldn't stop thinking about the line from hunter x hunter where it's like "😩kurapika😳Is🏃‍♀️now✨🌊drowning🌊✨in😁an🐸indecribable 💋emptiness❤ *HAPPY GUITAR SOLO*🎸😌💕" and this reminded me of it sooo yeah anyway back to the fic)

ᴋᴇᴇғᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ
What the hell have I gotten myself into Keefe thought. As they walk in some what awkward silence through the various shops and stands in Atlantis. Nope definitely a awkward silence Keefe added to the list of thoughts he was having.
"Ughhh you guys are so boring" Ro sighed. We've been walking for like what five minutes already and you haven't spoken a word and on top of that we haven't even decided what we're getting to eat. "Oh uh" Tam started to say.
"Haha your right" I said sending my best glare to ro and the plastering a smile on my face turning to Tam and saying "what kind of food do you want to get."
"I don't really care I'm not that hungry" Tam replied. "Well then" I said why don't we go to a stand and get a slice of mallowmelt." "Sound good to me"Tam said. "Perfect" Ro said clasping her hands together. "I know there is a stand that sell mallowmelt close by where I can pick up my exilers. So while I do that I'm trusting you two to get your weird elfish desserts and leap light or whatever it's called to Keefe's place and I'll meet you there. Mmkay?" "It's called light leaping and why back to my place" I asked.
Ummmm let me see because I said so your still in trouble oh yeah and I know you both hate shopping in Atlantis."
"Alright fair fair. You okay with that Tam" I said turning towards him.
"Yeah sure the sooner I leave Atlantis the better."
Hahahahaha wow don't like it that much I see. Okay see you in a bit Ro"
"Yeah yeah" she replied "And if your father asks I was with you the whole time and don't worry he won't be home yet"

ᴛᴀᴍ's ᴘᴏᴠ
Keefe and I walk towards the mallowmelt stand Ro told us about in another long awkward silence until Keefe breaks it saying
"Hey so about last night I um don't know"
"that was informative" I mumbled back.
"Oh shut up" he laughed.
"Well what do you want me to say huh"
" you know what I-" Keefe started then paused and said "Okay fair"
"Really though about last night" I said as we got in line for the stand. "You just left before I could even say anything. What was I supposed to do with that hmmm?!"
"Ughhh your right" Keefe said turning a dark shade of red cover his face with his hand. "I know I shouldn't of assumed and you can just forget about it. It was weird and-"
"Oh my god Keefe." I say. He turned to look at me and I open my mouth to reply but we reached the stand and there was no line. "Let's get are mallowmelt and talk about this at your place."
"But-" he began. Then turned to look around seeing the hundreds of people going about there shopping and shook his head in agreement "yeah okay."

ᴛᴀᴍ's ᴘᴏᴠ
Keefe ordered 3 pieces of mallowmelt for Ro,him and I. We waited in silence for 2 or 3 minutes As they packaged up our food. And it wasn't a comfortable good silence it was that everything is about to go wrong kind of silence. I mean I bet Keefe could feel that too. Wait a minute? what the hell? couldn't Keefe feel my emotions when he confessed. Empaths can feel emotions though physical contact so why the hell did he leave so suddenly?
You know what no. I took a deep breath and decided before I do anymore thinking I'm gonna eat my mallowmelt. Then I'll integrate Keefe. Yep sounds good to me.

Once we got our food I nudged Keefe to hand me the box's so he could light leap us to his house. Keefe handed me the boxes. Pulled out his crystal,linked our arms and we faded into the light.

Y'all I finished a draft and editing in three days not that I really edit that much lol. But here is your first update since April so Yahoo!

Thank you all for being patient as you can see I'm not very consistent but I'm glad you stick around.

Oh and one more thing to those of you who comment  djhsrhhendhdbdhd I love you guys your support makes me so happy and gives me motivation so extra thanks to you guys!! 😌💅✨😜‼️🤝💛🥰😎💕🥳⁉️🤩🤯💯😳💞

Umm here is some music I listened to but I didn't write it down as I went this time so it's really just from memory sorry :/

Good as hell
By lizzo
Tongue tied
By grouplove
Poor Georgie
By Mc Lyte
Burning pile
By mother mother
Everybody talks
By neon trees
Poison
By Bell Biv DeVoe
Unwritten
By Natasha Bedingfeild