Episode 6: Selene On The Run!!

Start from the beginning

Valt: That was a fun battle, wasn't it?

*Scarlett looked up at Valt who had his signature smile on his face and he had his arm extended for her to take it*

Scarlett: Y-Yeah, i guess..

*Valt helped Scarlett to her feet as she picked up her bey and looked at it in disappointment*

Valt: I know losing is tough, i know that better than anyone else. But it's losses like these that guide us to the path to get even stronger. I bet Selene is proud to be your partner.

Scarlett: V-Valt..

*Scarlett looked down at her bey as it began to glow. She smiled and looked back up at Valt*

Scarlett: I understand, i want to get even stronger and soon i'll surpass you and Varu!

*Varu finally chimed in and got super heated up*

Varu: Yeah right! You'll never be able to beat me!!

Scarlett: Is that so?! I'll blow you away in an instant!!

*Valt watched as the 2 argued for a while, he smiled and turned and walked out of the arena and went to the wbba. headquarters and he walked into one of the rooms and standing in front of a board was his old friend and rival: Shu Kurenai*

Valt: How's it hanging?

*Shu looked back and he gave his friend a smile*

Shu: You finally made it.

Valt: Yeah. What is it?

*Shu leads him over to a computer screen*

Shu: Honcho gave me some info on a new form of resonance and it seems to have come from a newcomer named Varu Akubara. 

Valt: Varu huh? Yeah, i have noticed a crimson inferno emitting off of Vulcan whenever he goes full power but i never could figure out what it was or what it could be.

Shu: That's why you and i are here. after my experience with Lane and his Flare, i wanted to take a look at all the different resonance forms over the years. Gold Turbo which was used by your Valkyrie, Drums Dragon, Aigas Achilles, Deltas Diabolos and Amanes Ashura and there is Dark Turbo used by Arthurs Apocalypse and Blinds Bahamut and Superior Turbo used only by Gwyn and his Genesis, lastly there is Rainbow Turbo which is exclusively used by Drum and Dragon.

*The screen flipped to the next and it showed the images of Hyperion Burn, Helios Volcano and Lucifer The End: The 3 Sun Beyblades*

Shu: And lastly there is Flare used by Hikarus Helios, Hyugas Hyperion and Lanes Lucifer. After that, there is no other data in terms of other special resonance after those two and that is where Vulcan comes in.

Valt: Man, you really have been studying but what is it all for?

Shu: It is to help keep track of any supernatural occurrences with the beys, if Lane hadn't been stopped then he would've burned himself out. I requested to the wbba to do this operation and so far it has worked out as i've learned more about Beyblade and a bit about myself too.

Valt: So you want to keep any future generations of Bladers from walking down the path that Lane did?

Shu: Exactly, i'm excited and happy to see the blading world sprout with new bladers from every corner. Lane was apart of the new generation when i first met him as well as Hikaru and Hyuga and now Varu has joined them in the new gen era as well. The thing is though, will Varu be as pure as the Asahi Brothers were or will he fall into darkness like Lane did?

Valt: Well i guess time will tell. Regardless, Varu definitely is an interesting guy.

Shu: Is that so? In that case, i wanna meet him.

Valt: Really?

Shu: My new Spriggan will be ready soon. whenever you can, bring him to me and i want to see how strong he really is.

Valt: Well that might be the problem.. Varu kinda just marches to the beat of his own drum so getting him to listen is gonna be tough.

Shu: I see.. Well when my Spriggan is completed, i'll just go look for him myself.

*Valt nodded as his friend smiled*

Valt: It was great seeing you again Shu, i can't wait to see what your new Spriggan is capable of.

Shu: No worries, i think you'll be impressed.

*Valt smiles and he leaves the headquarters as he thought to himself*

Valt: If Varu is the first blader to use this new ability then does that mean that other bladers including Legends can use it? Interesting..

---Later That Evening---

*Varu and Scarlett sit together outside their team gym and they both were cleaning off their beys and gear*

Varu: Ya know, i don't think i ever found out what this teams name was.

Scarlett: Well this team started out with just me and Levi. It's always been us and we planned on that being forever but then you came along.

Varu: Speaking of, where is that guy? I haven't seen him since i joined here, what happened to him?

Scarlett: I don't know, i haven't seen him since that day either.

*Varu looked at Scarlett in a bit of worry*

Varu: Did i do something wrong? I don't want to be a problem.

*Scarlett smiles and giggles as she places her hand on his shoulder*

Scarlett: Of course not, you didn't do anything wrong. If there was an issue, i'm sure he would've just come to me and told me. You don't have to worry about anything.

*Varu nods as he continues cleaning his gear*

Scarlett: But as for a name of this team, i don't know. I never really thought about it as i never considered it something very important. I've actually wanted to do it but i could never come up with anything.

Varu: How about "The Moons"?!

Scarlett: The Moons?

Varu: Yeah! You're the team captain and you use a bey that is based off the Greek Moon Goddess: Selene! It's perfect and it's genius when you think about it!!

*Scarlett thought about it for a moment and her face lit up with excitement*

Scarlett: You're actually on to something. it does work!

Varu: I know right, it's amazing! So is it official, Are we officially called The Moons?

Scarlett: I guess we are.

*Both of them smile and Varu continued to clean off his launcher as his bey was squeaky clean, Scarlett looked at him and smiled*

Scarlett: Varu.. all this time, i wanted to defeat you and get even stronger than the likes of even someone like Valt Aoi but you showed me that friendship and love is all i need when it comes to my true strength, i understand now.

*Scarlett looked down at her bey Selene as she smiled more, she then heard the snores of Varu next to her! She looked over and saw him leaned back against the floor and he was fast asleep, she smiles and holds his hand*

Scarlett: I'm more than happy to call you my friend..

[TBC]

Next Episode: Explosion From The Core! Hyper Volcano!!

Varu trains as hard as he can as he must master his strongest technique! Meanwhile, Levi returns and he faces Scarlett who is blinded by her everlasting friendship with him.