Episode 6: Selene On The Run!!

Start from the beginning

Scarlett: Thanks to the rubber on our Layer, Valkyries attacks won't do anything against us!

*Valkyrie climbs the slope of the stadium and comes in for the next attack*

Valt: We'll see about that!! Rush Shoot!!

*Valkyrie unleashes a rapid 360 attack on Selene, not even the rubber on its layer could save it this time*

Scarlett: Return Counter now!!!

*Using the POM on its driver, Selene manages to get away but Valkyrie chases after it!*

Valt: After it Valkyrie!!

Scarlett: Hold on Selene, you've got this!!

*Both Valkyrie and Selene collide as a gust of wind blew in their faces and Selene went flying into the air*

Scarlett: We're not done!! Selene!!

*Selene lands back in the stadium and begins to retake the center once more, Valkyrie begins to speed up as its 3 wings were starting to slice through the air*

Valt: Alright Valkyrie!! Go!!!

*Valkyrie began to speed up even more as its 3 swords began to glow with a blue energy*

Valt: End this with Knight Sword!!

*Scarlett yells out loudly as her Selene began to glow with a blue and green light as sparkles began to emit off of it. Valt gasped and looks on in shock as he watched the blue defense type shine brightly like Varus Vulcan*

Scarlett: Push them back with Moon Guard!!

*The rubber on Selenes layer glows and it holds strong against Valkyries attack as a massive explosion erupts from the stadium and the sound of a bey shining could be heard*

Scarlett: We're not gonna lose this!!

*Both beys go flying and Selene flew out of the stadium and hit the ground with a loud clang, Valkyrie hits the wall and lands back in the stadium as it wobbled some. Scarlett looks down at her bey and she falls to her knees in defeat. Valt smiled and walked over to help her up*