{Chapter. 46} Explicit

Start from the beginning

I moaned out in satisfaction, feeling her two fingers pumping in and out of my as her thumb continued to rub circles into my clit but this time a little fast. I grabbed a hold of her free arm as I held it tightly and looked her deep in her eyes, intense lust clouding her eyes and her facial expressions, her curls slightly falling in front of her face and her mouth slightly agape.

She finally removed her fingers and slowly, as she looked into my eyes, thrusted forward. Carefully beginning to fill up the empty space that was so foreign to me and as she continued to thrust forward I began feeling a sharp pain from within.

I hissed a I dug my nails into her wrist as she looked at me with concern.

"Does it hurt?" She asked hesitantly.

"Yes just a little," I said as I closed my eyes, trying to get used to this feeling.

"Well it's all not fully in so...I'm sorry," She said as she caressed my thighs.

"You don't have to be so-" Before I could finish my sentence She quickly thrusted forward, fully filling me up and leaving me breathless for a moment. It was a quick sensation of pleasure and pain that I couldn't quite describe. She stayed still for a moment as she leaned forward, gently swiping the hair from my face and caressing my cheek to reassure me. I felt small pains shoot in my lower region as Lia slowly began moving her hips, thrusting in and out of me. Slowly the small amount of pain began to turn into much more pleasure than I was expecting. My groans of slight discomfort soon began turning into moans of pleasure and satisfaction. I saw a smile grow on Lia's face as she ducked her head to turn her attention to my breast as she continued to pump in and out of me.

"Lia it feels so good please don't stop," I moaned out as I grabbed the back of her neck pulling me closer.

"How good does it feel?" She lowly whispered in my ear.

"It feels so good," I moaned out louder.

Her hand found her way down to my clit and began rubbing light circles to me, filling me with a million sensations that began to overwhelm me. I felt an intense pressure building up inside me like before but this time much much more intense.

"Lia please it's too much!" I said as I grabbed her wrist and held onto it tightly, digging into her skin.

"You gotta take it, you know you can take it," She said as she began thrusting harder into me.

"FUCK!" I screamed out as I felt an explosion of euphoria wash over me as feel good sensations began crashing over me like a violent wave. I bit the bottom of my lip hard as my muscles convulsed for a little until my body finally decided to calm down.

"Oh my gosh that was intense," I said as I closed my eyes, trying to collect myself.

I realized I was being selfish in that moment, I had done nothing for Lia and she was the one doing all of the work and I had put no effort into this at all. I sat up and slightly pushed her away from me so I could sit on my feet and look her in her eyes.

"Lia I want to make you feel good too," I said, slightly pushing her falling hair out of her face.

"No it's fine I just wanted to make you feel good, I wanted your first time to be special and with me," She smiled as she slightly caressed my face.

"No, that's not fair," I said, my hands slowly traveling down to the hem of her shirt and pulling it up over her head. She looked me serious in my eyes, not bothering to even argue with me as I pulled it over her head, exposing her breast to me. They were bigger than mine which I used to be jealous of but now I had no reason to be jealous because in this moment they were all mine.