Chapter 3: United Once Again

"Ink!? Are you okay!?"

I woke up, when I heard someone yell my name. I look up and see Aqua standing near the bed, a look of worry had spread itself  across her face. I started crying more than I already was. Aqua, she looked so much like her. She was like an exact copy of my dear older sister(yeah because she is your older sister idiot).  "Ink? What's wrong?" Aqua had now sat on my and was attempting to comfort her. I grabbed on tightly to her hoodie as waterfalls of tears started flowing down my face. I felt Aqua start to rub my back as I cried.

~Time skip to when Ink has calmed down~

"Do you want to talk about why you were crying?" She asked, looking down at me. "Y-You look so much like h-her." I said quietly, trying not to start crying again. "Who's her Ink?"  She asked, giving me a questioning look. "M-My big sis" I mumbled quietly. 

~Aqua's POV~ (finally a POV that isn't Ink's)

"Well when I came here to wake you up you were crying. And if you're okay with it, do you want to tell me about why you were crying?"  After I said that the bed seemed to be suddenly more interesting to Ink. "Nightmare" Ink had mumbled quietly. "Do you want to tell me about it?" Ink nodded.

~After le explanation~
What!?  How in the world did Ink describe my death as if she watched it!? Is she- no I shake my head there's no way she could be she was too good to kind and nice. I start tearing up"Inky is that you?"

~Back to Ink's POV~
My eyes widened in shock, only my sister called me that. "Big sis is that you?"  I hug Aqua as I start to cry. I finally found her! I finally found my big sis!  "I'm so glad to see you again Inky!"  Aqua says. "Well I'll be going now but breakfast should be ready soon."  "Okay."

~Time skip~

I open up my bedroom door and start heading to the stairs I heard fighting.
"I DON'T CARE IF THEIR YOU SISTER! THEY ARE  STILL A STRANGER THAT YOU JUST BROUGHT INTO THIS HOUSE AQUA!" "BUT LUNA!" I ran downstairs and stood in between the person who was yelling at Aqua. She had grey horns and wings, and  red hair that was tied back into a short ponytail. She was wearing a black necklace with a blue heart on it, a striped shirt that doesn't cover her shoulders, a red skirt, striped socks, and a pair of boots. "STOP UP YELLING AT MY SISTER!" I yelled as I glared at her. "And what are YOU gonna do about it huh?" She said as she harshly shoved me to the floor. I hit the floor and then everything went black.