Chapter 1: placed in hell

⚠️Mentions of knife and blood⚠️

"Huh? Where am I." I stared at my surroundings, where was I? And How am I surviving being so close to lava. I tried my best to remember how I could have possibly got here. Then I remembered I had died. I remember a man, standing above holding a knife a red substance dripping off of it. That 'substance' was my blood. The man had a look of insanity on his face. I remember hearing him say it's your fault. What was my fault? Wait but I was a good kid right? If I died then this must be hell, but I was not a good kid? I started crying, I didn't want to be here. But that's when I heard a voice that seemed oddly familiar, but where had I heard it before? "Hey are you okay there?" I looked in the direction the voice was coming from, I saw a girl with long blue and red hair. She had on a red sweater, a black and red striped shirt, a pair of blue shorts, and a pair of dark red boots. Though what seemed most odd about her was that she had dark red horns and wings,and there was also blood dripping down her face. "Uh I've never seen you around before so what's your name" She asked, smiling down at me. I looked at the ground and quietly told the girl that my name was Ink. When I looked at the girl again she seemed surprised by my answer. "O-oh well my name is Aqua and it's nice to meet you Ink."

A/n:
Yeah so I'm starting another story which like my others will get updated when I feel like writing a new chapter. Anyway hope you enjoyed.