Chapter 2: Nightmare

⚠️mention of a gun and death⚠️

Why had Aqua reacted that way? And why did she seem so familiar? "Hey, why don't we go meet my friends?" I nodded at Aqua, though as soon I got up I stumbled forward a bit. It seemed as though some kind of weight had been placed on my back, that's when I heard Aqua chuckle "Seems like you're not used to having wings on your back." What WINGS!? What does she mean!? I looked to my side and noticed a grey wing that seemed damaged. I curiously poke out at one of my wings. I could hear Aqua quietly laughing as I did so. "Well, let's moving"

~Time Skip~

We had arrived in a small town after hours of walking. I noticed that I was getting a few curious looks. Probably because most people here are teens or adults. But for some reason there's a eleven year old that got killed on the same day as her $!$+£^. I snapped out of my thoughts when I realized Aqua had stopped walking and knocked on the door of the gigantic house we were in front of. A girl answered the door. She had short brown hair, a green and a purple eye with black surrounding the purple one, and was wearing black and purple though mostly black. "Hey Aqu- who's that? "Oh this Ink I found her laying on the ground all alone earlier." "Okay. Well come on in." Aqua led me into the house and into what I presume is the living room. "Well it's getting kind of late so I'll show Ink to guest room alright Melissa?" "Whatever."

~smol time skip~

I was laying on the bed in the guest room thinking about why Aqua reminded me of  $!$+£^. I sigh and get comfortable and fall asleep.

~In Ink's Dream/Nightmare~

I was heading to a park nearby my home after buying a few goods from the bakery near the park. I was humming a random tune as I walked, though I couldn't shake the feeling that something terrible was going to happen. As I got closer to the park I could see my older sister. She seemed like she was fine though she got angry when a strange boy walked close to her. ... It was. So loud. The boy had pulled out a gun and aimed it at her head. Then he pulled the trigger. I dropped what I was holding and fell to my knees crying. That boy had killed my sister right in front of me without any hesitation.

....

"Ink!? Are you okay!?"

A/n:
Two chapters in one night let's go. Anyway hope you enjoyed!