Ch.10 The Talkative Tsuguko

Start from the beginning

She did the same thing for the second and third floor killing the demons before I could even do anything. Honestly, even though I believe she's doing this out of good intentions I'm starting to get pissed off. When the fourth floor came and the demons jumped out I had my sword already out and ready.

"Sun Breathing: First form, Waltz Flash"

I quickly killed all the demons before Hado had the chance. I turned around to see what she did. Her expression was full of shock probably from me actually getting it done before her but it quickly got replaced with annoyance. Strange reaction but it seems like there's more to it time to pressure for an answer.

Izuku: Hado-san, why aren't you letting me help you kill these demons?

Nejire: It's pretty simple Midoriya you would just get in my way. So, do us both a favor and leave it to me. I don't need help despite what Kamado-sama says. Now get out of my way.

Hado-san shoulder checked me as she walked by me and continued to climb the complex. I could tell she was lying that whole time something happened maybe it was with her old team. I wasn't going to push right now but this attitude will get her hurt eventually. That's why I need to fix this now. Huh, maybe that's why Nozomi gave me this mission with her.

The complex consisted of ten floors with the final floor being a offices for the previous employees. Hado-san continued her strategy on the fifth floor obviously trying to go faster so I couldn't do anything. I beat her again on the sixth and seventh floor causing Hado to get pissed off and confront me this time.

Nejire: I thought I told you to let me handle this your just going to get yourself hurt.

Izuku: Is that what your worried about Hado-san? I can take care of myself.

Nejire: They both used to say same th--

Izuku: So your like this because of your previous team. Hado I'm not your team I can take care of myself.

Nejire: YOU DON'T GET IT! THEY WOULD ALWAYS SAY THE SAME THING! IF ONLY THEY LET ME HELP THEM THEY WOULD BE ALIVE!

Izuku: So, what your doing now?

Nejire: W-what are you---

Izuku: Your doing the exact same thing they did. You just don't realize it. Come on let's kill this stupid moon candidate so we can talk more.

Nejire:.....

We walked in silence the rest of the way to the ninth floor which was unusually quiet. We stayed on guard in case they tried an attack from behind but it seemed like there wasn't any demons on the ninth floor meaning the rest were on the tenth floor probably waiting for us. When we got on the stairs I looked at Hado to make sure she knew we needed to work together. She nodded reluctantly in understanding.

Sure enough standing there waiting for us was the remaining demons with only around 15 of them just normal demons. Standing in the middle of them was the moon candidate or from what his eyes say the new lowermoon 6. I can feel that Hado was nervous because of the moon but I could tell this guy was much weaker then the original one I killed. The moon instantly panicked when he saw us and ordered the demons to kill us.

Izuku: I'll handle the grunts you kill the moon.

Nejire: Right.

I charged the demons with Hado following close behind. I then prepared a form to give her space to get by them.

"Sun Breathing: Twelfth form, Flame Dance, Enhanced "

I used my twelfth form to kill some of the demons my vertical, horizontal, and thrust hit and killed three demons  but the remaining demons were able to avoid the next three strikes. This was enough for Hado to get by using one of her own forms.