6. Six Years Old

SIX

I don't think there'll ever be a way for me to be completely over you

Kara Zor-El Brie has officially taken over Harry James Potter's mind — again.

All he has been doing in his spare time is looking at the things he has from his school days of Kara. He even found a flash necklace she bought for him and he's back to wearing it ever since.

Without even realizing it, Harry is officially his teenage self again who was obsessed with Kara.

In the morning when he woke up, he asked himself, "what is Kara eating for breakfast?" and he kept asking questions as such for the rest of the day, always including her in his thoughts.

Today's the first official day he's a single man.

What should he do? he thought. He can go on dates. . . But it feels a bit weird, doesn't it? He just separated.

Let's wait on that.

But he can go visit Kara.

With James being at Ginny's and it's a Saturday, his schedule is pretty much empty.

Before he stepped out of his house, he accidentally saw the Daily Prophet.

The Chosen One is Now The-

"Fuck off." He immediately burned the paper, leaving it into ashes.

Wasting no time, he apparated to Kara's café and hastily went inside.

Unlike the last time he went there, all eyes are on him. His stomach bubbled up and he suddenly felt sick.

Stupid media, why are they always writing about his personal life.

Josie, the cashier girl who helped him last time, approached him. "Are you looking for Kara?"

Harry nodded, still looking down.

"I'll take you to her but you must not disturb them. Do you want anything? Maybe like the last time? I can bring it to you," offered Josie.

"Yeah, that'd be great," he murmured.

Josie took him to the room he went to talk to Kara last time, the children's heaven.

Kara's with two kids who are gripping their muggle pencils, frowning in concentration at their paper. When Harry entered the room, they looked at him for a second before looking back down at their paper. Kara however widened her eyes and whispered something to the kids before walking towards him.

She brought him to the very back of the room and made them sit on a carpet filled with many pillows.

"Hey, what's wrong? You look sick," asked Kara worriedly.

"People." He chuckled. "I was a bit sick but I'm okay now."

"Is it because of the papers?"

He nodded.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Harry," she said apologetically. "I'll cheer you up but I need to teach them first. The next class is not with me so we can go after this."

"Really?"

She nodded.

For the next hour, Kara taught the two girls how to write while Harry's sitting on the back with his cinnamon roll and caramel macchiato. He kept his gaze at Kara and felt something warm and soft in him.