14

Y O U T U B E V I D E O

"what's up youtube i'm back with another video!" josh shouted to his camera.

"i have a special guest with me today. the one the only margaret williams!"josh said as he pointed his camera to mags. she did a little twirl and smiled.

"hey guys! i know i'm your guy's favorite out of this friendship duo." maggie laughed.

"okay maybe this was a mistake." josh joked.

"guys i'm only kidding." she laughed.

"so today we're going to sway house and film a hot tub confessions for you all." josh said.

josh edited in a montage of mags and himself driving to the sway house.

"so guys i stole josh's camera he has no clue but i just wanted to say josh has a small dick. i'm kidding i've never seen it. oh wait i did on tik tok room." maggie laughed as she shut the camera off.

"so today i'm joined by bruce yall, noah neck, blake gray, anthony reeves, griffin johnson, mads lewis, and my best friend margaret." josh said as he showed all of them.

"we're going to go get changed into our bathing suits and we'll meet you at the hot tub." josh said as he did a transition.

all the influencers got changed and headed to the sway house hot tub. they all got in and josh pressed record.

"alright we're back guys. we decided to have you guys on twitter ask us questions. i'm nervous for these questions." josh said.

(i have seen the hot tub confessions so i'm not using the same questions and answers because i can't remember what they answered with or the questions.)

"first question team maggie or team nessa?" josh asked.

"i will always be team mags because nessa is fucking my ex." mads laughed.

"team maggie because she's going to destroy nessa in that fight." griffin said.

"agreed with griffin." blake said.

"as a tik toker myself i'm going to be team mags because we don't talk to nessa or jaden." anthony said.

"maggie is my best friend so i gotta go with maggie obviously." bryce stated.

"wait but mags is my best friend." josh said splashing bryce with water.

"oh shut up you big babies you both are my best friend." maggie said rolling her eyes at their stupidity.

"noah neck what's your response?" josh asked.

"team maggie all the way." noah said.

"if you're not team mags then you're fake. i'm kidding i still love you all." maggie laughed.

"i'll answer for josh, he's team maggie because he's a fat simp for her." bryce said.

"shut up you idiot. next question is what age did you lose your virginity." josh said with wide eyes.

"i lost mine at 14." bryce said with no shame.

"i was 17 i think." mads said.

"i was 15." blake said.

"i was 6." anthony joked.

"we will disregard that." josh laughed.

"i was 16." griffin said.

"i was 17." noah said.

"i was 16." maggie said.

"i was 16 as well." josh said.

the questions continued on and a lot of drama was released. the boys being the boys they are started splashing water at each other so mads and maggie removed themselves from the hot tub to go dry off and change back into the clothes they were originally wearing. after a little while the boys got bored and decided to come in. maggie came from the kitchen into the living room where bryce stood filming a video of maggie. she had a confused look on her face and out of no where a still wet josh came and gave her a hug.

"josh what the fuck." she yelled.

"i'm sorry." he laughed.

bryce ended up posting it to his instagram story and tagged both of them and captioned it "look at these two simps"

"bryce that will be on tik tok room for bae watch." maggie said.

"that was the whole point girly." bryce laughed in her face.

after some time of hanging out with the group josh and maggie decided to head back to josh's house so maggie could get in her car and head home. the car ride home consisted of them jamming out to still softish, and a couple of other songs. when they had reached josh's house josh pulled out his camera to film an outro.

"thank you guys for watching i appreciate all of you please like and subscribe. is there anything you want to say margaret?" josh asked the girl.

"josh is an idiot and got me soaking wet go see bryce's story for that, thank you guys for watching and thank you for having me in your video today josh." she smiled.

"one more thing before we end this, if this video gets 500k likes and maggie wins her fight i will ask her out right after her fight. bye guys!" josh said ending the camera.

"don't give me that look. you're easily the hottest girl i have ever seen." josh said to the girl who's heart was beating out of her chest.

"one day we will have a talk but today is not the day. i will see you tomorrow for bryce's fight." maggie said while getting out of the car.

she panicked and didn't know what to say. most boys from her past have used her for being 'hot' she never experienced real love and she was honestly frightened by thinking that a boy like josh wouldn't just use her for her looks and then just dump her when they got bored. she fucked up big time and she knew. she headed home and created a facetime call with addison, avani, dixie, mads, and called her cousin separately. they assured her everything would just be fine and that she should just tell josh the truth.