06

J O S H

"well what are you going to do?" bryce asked.

"i-uh i can't believe i fell for my ex's best friend." i said.

"in all honesty nessa did you so dirty. mags never dated jaden, so it's not the same if you think about it." bryce said.

"thanks man, i'll ask her if she wants to hang out sometime." i said dapping him up.

"of course. you definitely ended up with the hotter one in the friendship." he laughed. i laughed with him.

he eventually left my room after we were talking about stupid shit. i sat on my bed with my phone in my hands, my right thumb was right over the send button. i sat there debating to press send or not.

anthony barged into my room and my thumb pressed the send button due to me jumping from being scared from anthony.

"get up bud, we're going for a walk." anthony said.

"bro why, also you just scared the fuck out of me and made me press send!" i exclaimed.

"then maybe it was a sign to send the text message." he said with a serious look on his face.

i felt my phone vibrate next to me. i picked it up and opened to my messages.

I M E S S A G E

josh🤍
hey mags, was wondering if u wanted to hang out sometime? if not it's cool i'm sure u will be busy.

mags🦋
ofc love. let me know :)

M A G G I E

"bitch he asked me to hang out!" i exclaimed through the phone to my cousin.

"girl if you don't hang out with him i will be disappointed in you." madison said.

"but that's my ex best friend's ex boyfriend. won't i get hate?" i asked.

"margaret, everyone likes you more than nessa right now." she sighed.

"okay, i'll do it." i stammered.

"good, i'm on my flight back home. we're about to take off i will see you when i arrive in la." she said.

"okay, have a safe flight." i said hanging up the phone.

—sorry for a short chapter. i'm not sure what i want to do with this.