03

M A G G I E

it was one week later and i was currently getting ready to head off to the bffs podcast. dave and bri are currently in miami while josh and i are in los angeles. i had to meet josh at his house so we could film together while dave and bri filmed together in florida. i put on a casual outfit and headed off to my car which was a chevy malibu. i had it laid out though. i slipped into the driver's seat and put in the address josh had texted me.

i had just got to josh's house and texted him to let him know i'm here. he came outside and greeted me.

"hey mags, welcome to my home. it's kind of a mess because jaden moved out." he said.

"i understand, let's get this started." i said. we walked into what i assumed was his office as well as his filming room. we sat down and he handed me a headset.

"put this on it's easier to hear, and here's your microphone." he said while placing a microphone in-front of me. he went onto the computer and logged into zoom and went to the link. i was greeted with dave and bri on the other end.

"we're filming right?" i heard dave ask someone in the back. i heard a faint yes and dave nodded his head.

"welcome back to bffs pod, today we have a special guest. maggie williams." he said. i waved to the camera.

"thank you guys for having me." i smiled.

"it's no problem, we just want to get to the bottom of the nessa drama." he said.

"okay, let's get right into it." i said.

"so let's start with how you and nessa knew eachother." bri said.

"basically, i was a nobody at the time and i had met nessa at a party that i snuck into. she did not know josh at the time. we instantly clicked and became friends." i said.

"wait before we go farther this is your first time meeting josh?" dave asked.

"yes, she kept me in the dark." i said.

"josh what are your thoughts?" bri asked.

"i mean it was weird that i never got to meet the girl that nessa considered her best friend even when maggie was in los angeles she would tell one of us she was with the other and couldn't hang. it was extremely weird and at some point i thought she was just making up this girl. i never tried to find maggie's instagram or any other social media. the first time i found out she was real was when she left a comment on tik tok room." josh said.

"yeah that is bizzare." dave said.

"so why did she keep you in the dark?" bri asked.

"she told me that she knew i would become more popular than her on social media and she was afraid of that happening. she told me to keep all my accounts private. she told me i could post pictures of her on my instagram but she wouldn't post them of me. eventually i was tired of her controlling my social media and my life. i made all my accounts public and i started to gain a little bit. she flipped out on me and i told her i was sick of her and we stopped being friends." i said.

"that's crazy if you ask me." josh said.

"she really was crazy, if she was taking a video for snapchat of film a tik tok and i was in the background she would delete the video and tell me to move. she was insanely crazy and controlling." i said.