12

J O S H

"i think i might ask her out." i said to bryce.

"honestly do it, you know madison and i have shipped from the start." he said.

"fuck whatever nessa and jaden have to say. mags is going to fuck nessa up in that fight anyways." he followed up with.

"is the fight happening for real?" i asked.

"from what i heard from tana yes. they want to make it the weekend after my fight." he said.

"so really we just have the youtube side but not the tik tok side?" i asked.

"the only tik toker to confirm is nessa at the moment. i know mags talked to sommer, and ellie zieler. they're team youtube." he said.

"it would be goated if tana fought francesca or corinna." i laughed.

"i agree, we'll find out in a few days because this was a last minute thing. and my fight is this saturday." he said.

"yeah they better make a decision fast then." i said.

bryce and i talked for awhile about maggie and how i'm a big simp and i told him he was a hypocrite because of addison. he eventually left my house to go film back at the sway house with blake and noah. there's not much of a sway house at this point, me and anthony live in a house, jaden left after he got with nessa. i was playing fort until my phone started to ring.

incoming facetime from mags🦋...

i clicked accept.

"hey joshua, whatcha doing?" she asked.

"i was playing fort until you called." i said.

"how sweet you stop playing video games when i call." she said jokingly.

"anyways, we got the fight stuff situated and the confirmed lineup comes out tomorrow, i'm so excited!" she said.

"that's great, wanna spill it to me early?" i smirked.

"why the hell not. obviously i'm fighting nessa. tana is fighting francesca because of the harry drama. sommer is fighting charly because of tayler, and ellie is fighting cynthia. i love cynth but i gotta be team youtube." she laughed.

"that's actually great, i can't wait to see team youtube win. are you going to bryce's fight?" i asked.

"of course i wouldn't miss it for the world. but i don't know anyone else that's going besides you and the other sway boys, so i'm hanging by you. i can see if my cousin wants to come too." she said.

"okay just let me know, i'm down for whatever." i said.

"great. anyways i need to go hit the gym wanna meet me at sway and work out with me?" she asked.

"of course, i'll meet you there." i said.

"okay have a safe drive bestie." she laughed.

"i will see you soon. bye mags." i said.

"goodbye." she said before she hung up the phone.

god i really am a simp for this girl. she's so effortlessly beautiful and has a big heart.