Chapter 9: Everything Will Be Okay

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong?" He asked me concerned.
"The Hollow," I told with fear in my voice. I was scared because this is where it all went downhill.

"Okay calm down. Remember we prepared for this. Lucien is ready. Time we will put the hollow in him and kill him. Everything will be okay Nicole," Vincent told me rubbing my hand to calm me down.

Yes, I did tell Vincent about the hollow coming and my plan to put her in Lucine. I needed to be sure that it would work.

I nodded at him smiling slightly.
"It will work," I told him trying to convince myself more than him.

That night I had Hope sleep with me and Stefan. She usually climbs into bed with us anyways, but tonight I wanted her close by just in case.

The next morning I woke up with Hope cuddle into my chest and Stefan cuddling both of us. I smiled at this beyond happy with the family I had.

I got of bed quirky trying not to wake anyone up. I turned Hope toward Stefan and they immediately wrapped their arms around each other. Even though Hope is a mommas girl she still loves her father more than anything.

I went and took a shower and I got dressed. I walked out of the closet and went toward Hopes' room to pick out some clothes for her. After getting everything ready I went and woke Hope up. After 20 minutes of just trying to get her up, I finally got her ready and sent her downstairs to eat breakfast that Caroline made.

I went to Stefan's side of the bed to wake him up

I went to Stefan's side of the bed to wake him up. I kissed him softly on the lips and when he kissed back I pulled away smiling softly at him.
Good morning baby," I told him looking lovingly at him.

"Good morning beautiful," he told me kissing me again. I really didn't want to pull away. I knew I need to but I just continued to kiss him. Somehow I ended straddling his lap and kissing him deeply, but I stopped when we heard someone's scream.

"MY EYES! I'm blind!" We pulled away to see Davina standing there with her hand over her eyes and looking beyond disgusted.

"My baby!" I yelled racing to hug her. She laughed at my antics while Stefan smiled at us. Davina and Freya both turned into immortal witches which I was beyond happy for.

"Hi Momma," Davina told me hugging me tightly.
"Hi baby," I told her pulling away cradling her face in my hands.
"Are you eating enough? How are you? Is everything okay?" I asked her as I checked her over.

She laughed at my antics as Stefan came over to us after getting dressed.
"Okay quite hogging my baby girl. Come here sweetie," Stefan said taking Davina from me.

"She's my baby girl!" I told him pouting. They both laughed at me.

"I missed you, dad," Davina told him hugging him tightly.

"I missed you more sweetie," Stefan told her. I smiled at them beyond happy about their relationship together.

After catching up with Davina and eating breakfast all the witches went into the living room to get ready for the spell to put the hollow in Lucien.

While the witches were preparing everyone else was stressed and scared. After about an hour of everyone pacing, they finally heard laughter.

They all raced into the living room and saw Davina, Freya, Nicole, Kai, and Kol laughing and smiling brightly. Stefan immediately pulled Nicole into a passionate kiss.

"Are you okay?" He asked her looking over her body when they pulled away.
"I'm okay," I told him smiling softly. He kissed me again smiling at me.

"So everything will be okay now?" Kol asked me after greeting Caroline.
"Yeah everything will be okay now," I told him cuddling into Stefan's chest and smiling brightly.