Chapter Two: Her Love For Them

Chapter Two:
Her Love For Them

After two hours of shopping, we were finally finished

After two hours of shopping, we were finally finished. The boys groaned the whole time. Elijah started showing both Finn and Kol the newest technology.

As we left the shops I took everyone to the Mansion I brought. I was excited about their reactions. I was bouncing on my toes as my siblings were laughing at my reaction.

When we got to the house everyone was amazed at the beauty of it. I smiled at their reaction.
"Okay you can have any room but the one locked that one is mine, and the one across from it is Beks I had it decorated just for her."

I told them smiling. With that I pulled my phone out and called Stefan Salvatore.
"Hello?" I heard him say. I heard his voice break slightly from something.

"Hello Stefan," I told him slightly worried for him.
"Are you okay?" I asked him. I felt my siblings looking at me knowing I never ask anyone that that.

"Yeah, I'm fine. What do you need Nicole?" Stefan asked me clearing his throat.
"I need to cash in my favor," I told him smiling softly.
"What is it?" He asked wearily.

"Being me the doppelgänger. I know she is alive. I want her at the address I send you in one hour. Deal?"
"Deal," he told me reluctantly before hanging up.

With that, I texted him the address and looked at all seeing my siblings staring at me.
"What?" I asked confused.
"Nothing," they all replied shaking their heads.

I just shook it off and realized I had an errand to run. "I will be back in an hour. I have an errand to run," I told them and with that I walked out of the house. I missed my sibling looking at where my body stood still stunned but just shook it off and went to look for a room.

I sped to get some gasoline and a lighter with that I went to Wickery Bridge. I poured gasoline all over the bridge and the sign. I made sure to keep a piece to kill my father with.

I then set the bridge on fire and watched it burn, but when I heard sirens I immediately left and sped to the mansion. When I got there I saw Stefan and Elena waiting for me.

"Stefan! Thank you!" I told him and walked up to Elena who was shaking in fear and unclipped her necklace and put it in my pocket.

"You will sit down and not say a word. You will listen to what I say," I told her compelling her, and she sits in the chair closest to her. I then called the nurse and she started taking her blood.

When Elena was getting far too pale I stopped it. I walked over to her and fed her a little bit of my blood just enough to heal her. I then looked into her eyes.
"You will forget you were ever here. You will think you spent the day in the woods thinking about your know dead father." I told and she then repeated everything I said in a monotone voice.