Chapter 9: Everything Will Be Okay

Chapter 9:
Everything Will Be Okay

As the months went on everything was amazing

As the months went on everything was amazing. I told Elijah about his Strixs plans so he became the leader and we killed Tristen and Aurora. I was saving Lucien for the hollow.

I also found Greta and her group and killed them. They weren't that big yet. Kol and I had fun killing them especially with his present. As a Christmas present, I gave him a bat that was indestructible. He loved it and was beyond happy to finally use it. We killed them all then laughed and then got some cake. It was an amazing brother and sister bonding time.

Kai even proposed to Rebekah, I cried and threaten him if he hurts her I will kill him in the most painful ways. We were all finally happy and it was a feeling like no other.

5 Years Later:

Today marks my and Stefans 5 years anniversary. We were happy and as in love as ever. Kai and Rebekah got married about 4 years ago and were as happy had ever. Kol finally asked Caroline about three years ago and they got married last year. Hayley and Elijah are traveling and Elijah is planning on proposing next week on their anniversary. Freya meets Keelin and they are in love and traveling the world something Freya deserved.

Davina was traveling but always astriel projected once a week to check-in. She was finally living her life and had met a witch named Caleb. Marcel and Cami finally got together. They have an apartment across the street but were always here.

The kids have all grown over the years. Hope, Elizabeth, and Grayson were the best of friends. Hope was a mixture of me and Stefan. She was kind but could make the devil tremble to his knees. Elizabeth was just like Kol with pranks and loved dressing up like Caroline. Grayson was his father's son through and through. He loved mayhem, but he was a mom's boy no matter what.

They all loved each other and were all taught magic since they all had it. Kol and I made sure they were taught spells to defend themselves in case something happened.

It is one of their favorite things to learn besides the spell to turn someone's hair color. That was hilarious when Kai woke up and had purple hair.

Stefan and I were celebrating our anniversary when someone yelled our name. We immediately got dressed and ran to the living room.

"What's wrong?" I asked immediately when I saw all three kids in the living room looking sick. I realized what was happening and immediately did a spell on all three that stopped the magic from entering their mind.

"Call Vincent. Now!" I told Kol and he immediately did it. Vincent was the Regent for the New Orleans coven. We both respected each other and he loved the kids.

"Hey, Momma what's going on?" Vincent asked me smiling when he got in the compound. I looked at him scared and nervous. Vincent notices my look and came to my side.