Chapter 20. Against all Odds.

Start from the beginning

Shoto made thousends of ice pillars around me, trying to trap me the same way she did on our last fight. This time, I have a different idea.

I remembered the smoke grenade I still had.

I pulled the pin, and drop it on my feet. I made a hole in front of me, just where I thought Shoto was, and another one above me.

I jumped, and climbed the pillars, going outside. I waited behind a pillar, looking at my enemies.

As expected, Shoto used her fire to burn everything inside the little trap she made. Izuki was next to her, waiting for Shoto to stop.

After she does, Izuki goes inside, ready to fight. I used this chance to sneak up on Shoto. I punched her right on her back, after that, I opened my palm, and made an explosion, launching her towards the hole.

Izuki, who peeked through the hole to see what was going on, almost got crushed by Shoto's body.

I made a flash grenade, and threw it inside the "ice trap" When both of them realised this, it was too late, they got blinded.

I went inside, and punched Izuki in the jaw, droping her to the ground. Shoto recovered quickly, and tried to hit me with a hammer she made with ice. I dodged to the side and punched her ribs.

Shoto attempted a roundhouse kick, but I grabbed her leg, and threw her to Izuki, who was getting up. This time, Izuki didn't dodge it.

I went to stomp on them, but both of them dodge my attack. Now, I was surrounded by them.

Izuki:"You are...trapped in here...with us!"

Y/N:"No...YOU are trapped in here, WITH ME!"

Izuki threw a punch, but it got parried. Shoto placed ice on her hands, and tried yet another punch. I duck, and uppercut her. I step to the side, evading another punch from Izuki.

I launch an explosion, throwing her to the wall. Izuki drops to the ground, struggling to get up. Shoto starts to create a lot of little icicles. They didn't do shit.

I dash towards her, and knee her in the gut. Aftet that, I throw her to the side, while I keep pummeling her with punches and kicks. She was smirking tho...

Y/N:"What's so funny?"

Shoto:"Y-you...lost..."

Izuki:"SMASH!"

Y/N:"I don't think so."

Shoto:"Huh?!"

I grab her arm, and push her towards Izuki, who was behind me. I get out of the way, Izuki smashing Shoto by mistake.

Shoto got launched through the ice building, and outside the arena, eliminated, and knocked out. All the ice she made melted instantly.

Midnight:"Jesus! Shoto Todoroki was eliminated by her partner! is a 1V1 gentleman!"

Izuki was shocked. She eliminated her partner by mistake. She turned around, with her arm fucked up, and got into a fight stance.

Y/N:"Stop it. You can't fight like that. Give up."

Izuki:"N-no... a hero never backs down..."

I go out of my overdrive, and got out of my armor. It tired me out a lot, I won't be able to go inside Overdrive today without risking my health, so I had to fight with what I have. But, I mean, is just Izuki, with a broken arm, so...

Y/N:"Izuki, this is dangerous, you should-"

Izuki:"I WON'T GIVE UP! I WILL FIGHT!"

Y/N:"...very well."