She looked at the door behind me " In bhai's room ?" 

" I am sorry , actually ammi said you both lived separately " she looked embarrassed .

" And Myra is downstairs if she sees you here then " her face crumbles into distaste .

Oh no....

I look behind the door then at her

do not tell anyone that you slept here or I will kill you " 

" I - I CAME HERE TO GIVE HIM TEA " finally I got an excuse .

I smile brightly and I am so proud of myself ... I am so smart .

" Tea?" She questioned .

" Bhai doesn't drink tea, " she asked me suspiciously .

I went to flash back .... He was drinking black coffee .

I close my eyes in frustation DAMN YOU STUPID ANA !!!

" Yeah ..." I gave her a fake smile while she raised one of her eyebrows .

" Yeah actually I bought tea " think Amira think something .

" Yes, then mr. Ru-i- I mean Khalid said that he drinks black coffee so I went again and brought black tea " I sigh in relief at the end .

She look at me from head to toe frowning " you should change "  

I nodded not knowing what to say , I had forgotten the route to that room .

How I am going to change my dress now 

" Amira ?" She called me out .

" Huh ?" I came out of my thoughts.

" Go get freshen up first. After that  we will go to some park okay ? " She said I couldn't help just staring at her.

" Okay " I said in a low confusing tone .

I purse my lip , she waited for me to go .

I took.a few steps giving her a tight smile .

Which direction should I go this way or this way .... I look left and right scratching my head .

" Let's go in the right direction because it's the right direction !!! " I whispered, feeling like my brain started working again .

I took few step toward right direction when Nafisa stop me again .

" Where are you going " I turn to see her frowning at me .

" But you just said I should go to my room ? Is she having memory loss or something?

" This is the way of your room not in that direction " she corrected me , I raised both my eyebrows in surprise .

I guess the right direction is not always right .

I gave her a sheepishly smile .

" I know " I shrugged my shoulders casually .

" I was just testing you. '' I tried to save myself from embarrassment .

" Testing me ?" She pointed her index finger at herself .

" Yes I was ......." I pause " Checking your memory that you remember my room or not " I cross my arm masking my face in confidence .

She stared at my face for a few seconds. " You don't remember your room do you ?" She said observing my face .

I broke into whine " no I don't " I hang myself on her hand feeling helpless .

She broke down into fits of laughter at my behaviour " let's go I will show you " still laughing all the way .

" By the way, " I looked at her, " did you sleep well last night? " she asked .

And last night a flash in front of my face .

How Ibrahim lock my room 

How I went into his room

How he threw me out of the room

How I fell asleep on the cold floor 

And how I ended up on his bed again .

" Yeah I did '' I gave her a fake smile .

She opened the door of my room " go get change then we will have breakfast "she gave me a warm smile and just then my stomach grumbled .

My face turned red. How the hell do I find myself getting embarrassed all the time ???

" Just come fast " she chuckled, leaving me alone .

Great !

____________________________________