Chapter 30

--(Jeremy's POV)--

I was curled up in a ball on the bed, and Mike was comforting me. WHY THE BLOODY HELL DOES DOLL KEEP BREAKING INTO OUR HOUSE?!?

I looked over at the clock, 11:20pm. I knew we had one more night of 'Fuckboy's', before vacation (or we quit). I tapped Mike softly.

"M-Mikey...we h-have to g-go to w-work..." I say.

"Do we haaaaaave toooo??" Mike groans. I giggle.

"J-just one more n-night for m-money, then w-we can q-quit." I say, getting up to grab my shirt.

I hear Mike shuffling behind me, and as he walked by me, he slapped my ass.

"Mike!" I exclaimed. He laughed.

"Sorry, but dat ass is so niicce..!!" He says, grabbing his shirt.

"Oh my god..." I say, rolling my eyes. I found my (new) shirt in my book bag. I went to the washroom and put it on, as well as my hat. I left the bathroom, and found Mike, making lemonade.

"You ready Jere?" He says, handing me a glass. I nod, taking a sip. We finish our drinks in silence, but it was comfortable silence.

When we were finished, we hopped into Mikes car. We arrived to Freddy's fast, (I think Mike went over the speed limit) and we went inside. I looked around, at the show stage, and other rooms. I saw Mangle, Toy Chica, Toy Bonnie and Toy Freddy.

They all looked at me, but they did something unexpected. They all smiled at me, or rather tried to. A shiver went down my spine, and I walked a bit faster to catch up to Mike.

We made it to the office, and the clock struck 12, our 5th night at Freddy's, had only just begun.

(A/N)

WOAH, WHAT?! AN UPDATE?!?

(Still have writers block, but my friend helped me with this chapter, thanks Jessicaj_MC !)

~_the_lone_virus_