Chapter 11

--(Jeremy's POV)--

Mike turned back to what he was doing, silently. I knew I shouldn't have told him about my journal. He probably thought I was weird.

I finished folding my clothes, and put them away. Mike came over and moved the bag to the floor, and sat beside me.

"I'm sorry...I shouldn't have acted like that... Just..just I've never met anyone who has had to go to therapy before... I don't think you are any different." He said, smiling.

I grinned, this man knew how to make me happy.

"Jeremy, will you be my boyfriend?" He asks.

"Of c-course, M-Mike." I say.

We finally finished packing my stuff, and went to Mikes place.

I got to the guest room, and I smiled. The walls were blue, and the ceiling was navy blue.

I started unpacking my stuff, when I saw the clock on the wardrobe read '11:25pm'

"MIKE! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR WORK!" I screamed, frantically searching my bag for my shirt and hat. "GET READY!"

"FOR FREDDY!" Mike yells. I giggle, finding my shirt, throwing on my body.

I walked out of my room, Mike following me, and we ate some toast, (A/N: Purple guy would die haha) before heading out for our 2nd night at Freddy's.

"Are you ready for our second night at Fuckboy's?" Mike asked, starting to drive off.

"I d-don't k-know... A-as long a-as I d-don't die, I g-guess so.." I say.

"Haha, very funny." Mike scoffed.

(A/N)
Sorry it's short, but the next chapter will be Night 2!!