Chapter 1

--(Jeremy's POV)--

I tossed and turned in my bed when I heard a knock on my door.

I sighed and got up. Yanking the door open, I saw my building manager. His purple hair was tied in a small loose pony tail, and the hair that was out fell lazily over his face. His grey eyes were lights enough that they could almost be white. His purple shirt was a bit big, and his jeans hung off his hips loosely. In his hand, he held a piece of paper.

"Are you Mr.Fitzgerald?" He asked in his deep voice.

"Y-yes sir." I stuttered. It happened when I was nervous, or talking to someone I didn't know. I couldn't control it.

"You've missed your rent for the past 2 months." He held up the paper for me to see. Lowering the paper, he said "I'm... sorry to tell you this, Mr.Fitzgerald, but if you don't pay your rent for this month, I'm afraid you'll have to leave this building."

"W-wait, y-your kicking m-me out?!" I said, drawing my hands to my mouth.

"I'm afraid so, sir." He said. He looked upset, I bet I did too.

"T-Thank y-you for t-telling me..." I said, closing the door.

I heard him walk off, and I put my back up to the door, and slid down it. Hot tears ran down my face. I couldn't, wouldn't lose my apartment!

I got up and walked over to my kitchen table, picking up my newspaper, and throwing hard against the wall.

"GOD DAMMIT!" I screamed.

The paper flew open, and landed on the ground. I saw a newspaper ad, so I crept up to it, as if it was about to attack me, and looked at the paper.

'Help wanted!
Come be the face of the new Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria!
Monitor cameras, insure safety of animatronic characters.
$120 a week.
What could go wrong?
To apply, call 1-800-FAZ-BEAR'

I read the ad over and over again. It seemed easy enough., and the pay seemed pretty good. I had one month to take action to keep my apartment, and this job seemed like my only option.

I reached for my phone, with a trembling hand, and put in the number.

I was going to keep my apartment, even if I die trying.

(A/N)
Well then...
It will get interesting soon, I promise!
But hey! Purple guy owns Jeremy's Building! Haha
So, yeah..
I'll aw you in the next chapter. My Glitches!

~_the_lone_virus