Flashback

???: *Smirking* Heh this is pointless Great Dragon.

??? said smirking wide

Great Dragon: *Huff Huff* I will never forgive you Black Dragon.

The Great Dragon said seeing that his comrade were dead in front of him.

Flashback

???: Commander, Commander we are under attack!

??? said as he was running up to the commander who was commanding his other troops to invade a new village.

Commander: what do you mean we're under attack? by who?

The commander was getting irritated about being disturbed.

???: its the Black Dragons, he was just waiting for the right time to ambush us sir!

Commander: What!?!?!? that's impossible he should be here in another day!?!?!?!? dammit, MEN go stop him with everything you got!?!?!?!?

The Commander was furious that the Black Dragon was now in their village and ambushing them while they were planning.

Men: SIR YES SIR!?!?!?

The men's were now preparing to counter the ambush, grabbing there Swords and Katana in the process, but were stop when they hear a sudden explosion near the temple they were staying at.

Commander: *shocked* i-i-impossible h-how were you able to get by our defenses

The commander and his men were shocked to see the infamous Black Dragon right in their faces

Black Dragon: *Smirks* Heh it was pretty easy considering that your defense was totally useless against me hahahahhaha.

Standing there the Black Dragon covered in blood by the men he have slayed, his purple eyes shining at the thundery dark sky, the cape that let him turn into a dragon flowing with the stormy breeze, the commander has no more options but to call the oriental fighters, these called oriental fighters were fighters that used to slay dragons until the dragon tamer was brought to existence and tame the mightiest dragons.

Commander: Gah I have no time for this MEN call in the oriental fighters we can't let them get close to the 'Dragon's Altar.

Men: SIR YES SIR!!!

The men begin to rush to the 'Dragons Altar' they were stopped when they hear a mighty roar , an all to familiar roar that shook almost the whole village, that single roar caused a gust of wind knocking some men out of the temple, luckily for them one men pushed the button alerting the people near the 'Dragon's Altar'

At the 'Dragon's Altar'

???: Huh the village is calling for us?.

????: What do they want with us?.

??: Well let's see

?? look at the purple orb as ?? saw that the village was under attack by the 'Black Dragon'.

??: !!!The village is under attack by the 'Black Dragon'.

?: Tch well shit I guess there will be no vacation for me then.

???: This is a serious threat to the Dragon's Altar okay Baxia.

Baxia: Tch whatever let's just get this over with.

???: Wanwan, Ling, Baxia you three will be going there ASAP we need one person who will be defending the Altar okay?

Three of them: Sure/Kay~/Tch yeah sure

Black Dragon: That would be a problem heh *Smirking*

???: Huh *Looks to his left to see that the Black Dragon is already there* Black Dragon how did you get here so fast

Black Dragon: Well well well look at what we have here the Black Tortoise Baxia, White Tiger Wanwan, Vermilion Bird Ling, and the Great Dragon Zilong

Zilong: Grr Everyone prepare to fight this will be a long battle

The Oriental Fighters were fighting for hours no end, now we go to the present

Present Time

Zilong was just there shocked seeing his friends, his comrade died before they died

Zilong: Grr YU ZHONG YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT!!! *He starts to imitate fire aura around him* HEROES NEVER FAIL!!!!

Zilong started rushing towards him using spear stirke to deal the final blow on Yu Zhong, but that was proven useless

Yu Zhong:  THE BLACK DRAGON HAS ARRIVED!!! *Yu zhong turned into his dragon form rushing him and stunning him in the process* THIS IS POINTLESS ZILONG, YOU WILL NEVER BEAT ME I AM THE SUPREME RULER HERE!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Zilong: I may never beat you but if I die you die with me here

Yu Zhong: Heh it pointless now Great Dragon.

Zilong; I will never forgive you Black Dragon

Zilong was having flashback from him and his friends having fun, doing work, bonding each other to the fullest, to him and his adopted sister Chang'e, to defending the Cadia Riverlands from the Akuma Ninja also known as Hanzo with the help from Hayabusa, Kagura and Hanabi. Zilong was now mad that bigger fires start to iminate from him producing fire around his body(Like super saiyan).

Zilong: HAAAAAAAAA!!!!! HEROES NEVER FAILLLLL!!!!!

He starts rushing at him again but this time he was different he was like rushing at him to purely kill him, but it wouldn't  be fun for Yu Zhong otherwise, he was already in his half dragon mode his skills were enhance in the process.

Yu Zhong: heh Dragon's Tail *a dragon's tail surrounds him and it closes after a few seconds* Soul Grip *a dragon like thing comes out of his palms releasing Zilong's soul and applied a soul residue in the process of it, stealing away his strength from him* Furious Dive *Yu Zhong jump to Zilong and slams him to the ground knocking him in the process nearly killing him* Any last words Great Dragon.

Zilong: just end me now so that I can be with my friends again.

Yu Zhong: wise decision Great Dragon then goodbye never *kills him with one shot* ah what magnificent taste of blood

But suddenly Yu Zhong was stabbed in the back by a katana from a old friend of Zilong avenging him

Yu Zhong: ah dammit I forgot you were here

???: Goodbye Black Dragon I have avenge Zilong and the others

Yu Zhong: huh so this is how it feels to die ayy, death is truly peaceful, well then I guess it my time now *he starts to turn into tiny shards, while those tiny shards start to get blown of by the wind killing him in the process*

Note: Until next time thank you for reading the Flashback please give me some good advice to this I am just a beginner at this