Tum Meri Ho...

After haldi is over, Preesha goes to her room to freshen up. She goes upstairs, and enters the washroom in her room. She closes the door but forgets to lock the door.

Preesha: Rudra!! Ye shaadi main isiliye kar ahi hu taaki tumhare muh se sach sun saku. Lekin tumne to aaj mujhe Armaan ke naam ki haldi lagayi. Tumhe kuch feel nahi hua, Rudra?? Tumhe dekh ke to aisa lag hi nahi raha tha ki tum mujhse pyaar nahi karte!! Phir kyu kar rahe ho ye sab??? Kyu khud ko aur mujhe bhi saza de rahe ho??

Preesha washes her face with water, and later goes to change. While she's trying to change, she can't get the hook of her blouse off. She's stuck. She tries to call Amma, but she is busy attending guests, so she wasn't able to pick up the call. 

Meanwhile, Rudra feels like he is going to cry. Enough of controlling emotions, he couldn't take it anymore. Those ladies of the society complemented Armaan as to how he & Preesha look good together (Bleh, they don't, you know)..thinking about all this, he decides to go to the washroom. He enters a room randomly, without even looking around. And, it was PREESHA'S ROOM!!

Preesha was in the washroom, without the door locked. Now, Rudra enters the washroom. Both see each other and are shocked. 

Preesha: Rudra!! Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?? Tumhe dikhta nahi hai main yahan hoon?? Jaanboojh ke aaye ho na yahan??

Rudra: Arre!! Mujhe kya pata tha ki tum yahan ho?? Pata hota to main aata kya?? (Aate Rudra, zarur aate)...Jab Bathroom ka lock toot gaya tha tab to Saransh ko fauji ki tarah khada kar diya tha...aur ab darwaaza lock bhi nahi kiya!!

In all this, he realizes he has mentioned Saransh here. He didn't want to hurt Preesha again. He looks at her hesitantly. She is teary-eyed already. This is what he feared!!! 

Rudra: Sorry, Preesha!! Main tumhe hurt nahi karna chahta tha. Main ja raha hu...

Rudra is about to go, but suddenly he notices Preesha is struggling with her hook. 

Rudra: Lao Preesha, main tumhara hook laga deta hu.

Preesha: Nahi Rudra!! Koi zarurat nahi hai iss sab ki..main khud kar lungi..

Preesha is denying but Rudra pushes his hands to her bare back and she suddenly stops. It seems as if she isn't feeling anything. He turns her towards the mirror, keeps his chin on her shoulder and pretends to get the hook off while brushing his hands on her back. She feels a million butterflies in her stomach. She gains back her senses, and tries to push off Rudra, but ends up getting more close to him as he tightens his grab on her.

Preesha: Ye kya kar rahe ho, Rudra??

Rudra: Tumne kaha tha, hook laga do. Main wahi to kar raha hu.

Preesha: Maine kab kaha?? Tumne khud zabardasti kiya ye sab!!

Rudra: Accha?? To tumhe ye sab accha nahi lag raha??

Preesha wanted to say "Hell yessss!!". But, she preferred remaining silent instead of trying to get off. She is always surprised as how he has so much control over her. And, that is what he used to hurt her. And, is he still trying to do that?? Both her heart & mind were saying NO!! And, her answer was that he never did that!! She closed her eyes and felt Rudra's breath on her face.

Meanwhile, Rudra was being his usual seductive self. He, after so much, got to spend some quality time with Preesha. And, surprisingly, even she was not opposing him. He wouldn't let the opportunity go that easily. He tried to get more close and kissed her on her cheeks. He tightened his grab on her waist..and said:

Rudra: Tum meri ho, Preesha!! Sirf meri!! Aur main tumhe kisi aur ka nahi hone dunga!! Kabhi nahi!!

Preesha: Lekin tum mere nahi ho, Rudra!! Tum to kisi aur ke ho...

Rudra looks at her. He looks into her eyes, which convey how hurt she is. He feels so guilty, realizing that he had hurt her. He loosens his grab, and Preesha manages to escape. She holds to her blouse and gets out of the washroom. Rudra hears her calling a maid and asking her to help her. 

Rudra: I promise you, Preesha!! Main sab pehle jaisa kar dunga..aur ye yaad rakhna..main tumhara tha, tumhara hu, aur hamesha tumhara rahunga..aur tum bhi meri ho, aur kisiki nahi!!

Precap: Mehandi & their banters

Here is the haldi scene!! Hope you liked it...I was manifesting this so hard!! But, worry not, all my manifestations are fulfilled by myself. Also, talking of the show's track, RuSha remarriage will be there soon!! They are shooting for Roks rn..

Keep appreciating, Vote the story, Follow me, and COmment your valuable feedbacks and suggestions :)

XOXO