Haldi...

(Armaan learns that Preesha has organized a pre-wedding party and that too, in the hotel that Rudra works in. He's afraid that if Rudra-Preesha come across each other, maybe they'll come to know each other's truth and his plan would fail. So, he denies the plan of the party & asks Preesha to get ready for haldi)

Armaan: Preesha, iss sab ka time nahi hai humaare paas. Aaj haldi hai, kal mehandi, shaam ko sangeet, aur parso shaadi..OK!! Agar muhurat nikal gaya, to agle 1 saal tak koi muhurat nahi hai!!!

Preesha: (sadly)Mujhe sab kuch acche se karna tha...lekin ab tum keh rahe ho to theek hai, koi bat nahi...

She leaves from there. Armaan realizes that he made her upset. But, he had a more important thing to focus on..HALDI!!!

                                                          . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Rudra comes to know that the haldi is happening today itself, when he overhears Sania talking to someone, and that someone is most probably Armaan...

Rudra: *to himself* Oh no!! Ye to solid problem ho gayi..Aaj Haldi hai?? Matlab jaldi hi shaadi hone waali hai...Ab mujhe kaise bhi karke ye shaadi rokni hi hogi...tumne mujhe shaadi ke saare functions mein invite kiya tha na, Preesha?? Ab, main aa raha hu..

                                                              . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Rudraksh reaches Thakur House, and Armaan & Chachaji see him. Chachaji looks at him disgracefully, and says to Armaan.

Chachaji: Armaan!! Ye Rudra yaha kya kar raha hai?? Kisne bulaya isse?? Preesha ko dhokha dena, uske Appa ke saath itna kuch karke bhi ise chain nahi aaya, jo ab yahan chala aaya??

Armaan: Chachaji, please!! Maine aur Preesha ne invite kiya hai isse, kyuni yeh hamare neighbourhood mein rehta hai aur Preesha ne ise personally invite kiya hai..unnecessary scene create karne ki zaroorat nahi hai..

                                                                        . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

The Haldi begins.

Everyone is happy. Rudraksh enters. Preesha is shocked seeing that Rudra came here to apply haldi to her, of Armaan's name?? She is so hurt seeing him there.. Vasu has been already told about Rudra being in the guest list, so she controlled herself & didn't interrupt. Appa was very happy seeing Rudra-Preesha together..

Rudra intimately touches Preesha on her neck [for applying haldi, obviously ;)]. Preesha feels a thousand butterflies in her stomach. They look into each other's eyes as though they see their universe in each other. They share a beautiful eyelock. Later, Rudra breaks the eyelock & applies haldi to Preesha. She wonders why is she so affected by his touch, just why?? He smirks at him, by which se melts at him. Her heart tells her to get up & stop the marriage, hug Rudra, tell him that she loves her...again and again, but she controls herself, remembering what he did to her & her Appa..Later on, Rudra applies haldi to Preesha on her feet, to which she remembers how Rudra touched her feet to apologize, not once but twice!! She wanted to go back to Rudra, to her life that she lived and deserved!! But she couldn't!! She was stuck in these weird circumstances, in this war between her heart and mind!! She got out of her thinking, as Amma came to apply haldi..

Vasu: Preesha aaj haldi hai teri!! Aise udaas kyu baithi hai?? Smile kar. Dekh, sabhi log tujhe hi dekh rahe hai..

Preesha: Amma, main thak gayi hu..bas isiliye. Ye function jaldi khatam ho jaaye , taaki main apne room mein rest kar pau...

Vasu sees that Preesha is disinterested in the function, but Appa stops her from interrupting!!

Everyone applies haldi to Preesha. The function ends.

                                                                   . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Precap: Rudra & Preesha share an intimate moment...RuSha dance in Sangeet!!

Hey there!! Yess, I know, the Precap was different. But, the story (of the show) has actually progressed, you see..my story is different from the ongoing track, so keep reading...

Also, Vasu was so over protective about her daughter earlier. But, now she is senselessly pushing Preesha in an unwanted marriage. She thinks it's right, but she should know what her daughter wants, instead of being an insensitive mother. No Saransh/Krishna interruption will be ther, he/she will get minimum SS

Keep appreciating, Vote for the story, Follow me & do Comment your valuable feedbacks and suggestions :)

XOXO