The Memories...

{This story begins after Preesha proposes Armaan for marriage..because it has already been shown in the episodes...let's begin!!}

Preesha rushed to her room after that proposal and started crying. She broke down completely, she felt like someone took away her life from her. She needed her Rudra by her side, but she couldn't!! She felt like she's lifeless. But,she suddenly stopped crying and wiped her tears. She said aloud to herself, "Rudra!!! Tumne mujhe dhokha diya...ab tum dekhna main kya karungi!!! Mujhe pata hai, it'll be very hard for you to accept it, but now you'll see, you'll suffer.."

Armaan was standing there all the time. He overheard what Preesha said & think to himself that it's good Preesha is giving up on Rudra & try to forget him. Preesha sees Armann and immediately wipes her tears, gets up and comes out of the room. Armaan tries to hide. She has already seen him but pretends as if she hasn't noticed him (maybe because she wants to ignore him).

Armaan goes out to call someone. Here goes the call:

Hello!!....Yess, I heard her saying she's trying to forget Rudra....Yes! I'm very happy.....Yeah sure!! Why not??....Ok, I'll be there at sharp 7....Ok, Bye!!!

Armaan rushes to his room, changes his clothes, and goes to the hotel. He informs Chachaji that he is going to meet his best friend & tells him not to worry about him as he'll come late.

                                                                   . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Rudra is at his hotel. He is thinking about Preesha. He recalls that Armaaan-Preesha are not married and thinks that soon enough, they'll be together. They'll be in Khurrana House, happily living like before...

Preesha is at Thakur house & she's looking at some photos of her, Rudra & Saransh (RuShaNsh)...she's smiling, tears in her eyes, but, she suddenly remembers what all Rudra did to Appa and how he told her that he hated her...

Rudra: (At Hotel) Preesha, tum chinta mat karo!! Bas, kuch aur dinon ki baat hai, phir main, tum aur Saransh, hum teenon ek saath honge, apne ghar mein, Khurrana House mein...pehle ke jaise!!

Preesha: (At Thakur House) Ab kuch bhi pehle jaisa nahi rahega, Rudra!! Sab badal jaayega, sab kuch badal jaayega...(tears fall from her eyes)....

                                                               . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Armaan reaches the hotel. There, someone calls him & says from behind:

"To finally, aa gye tum, Welcome Mr. Armaan Thakur!!! Aao, ab baat karein, hamare plan ke baare mein." He turns around and WHO IS SHE??

Saniya.....Saniya Dubash....Saniya-freaking-Dubaash...

They both have an evil smile on their face...

Armaan: Of course, wifey!!! Baat karne hi to aaya hu, aao baitho!! (to waiter) 2 red velvet pastries, and orange juice!!".......

Precap: RuSha scene...Their Face-Off..

Hey everyone!! Armaan was planning with Saniya..Ok, that's great because enough of mahaan Armaan!! RuSha is coming, their development will be gradual, or is there something else..Anyways, will try to bring RuSha together as soon as possible..until then, keep patience!!

Keep appreciating, also vote the story, follow me, and comment all your valuable feedbacks & suggestions.. :)

XOXO