Chapter 14

"No! I still has something to do Baji told me and i don't want to leave Kazutora."

"Girly, this isn't a dream. I just can't take you physically because you kept fighting your goddamn lifespan."

"And i still don't want to go with you!"

"Okay, you have something left to do right?"

"Yeah?"

"What is that?"

"To make Mikey have his own happy ending?"

"Okay, i'll give you a week to do that thing then after, i'll take you okay?"

"What about Kazutora?"

The grim reaper stayed silent. I know he don't know what to do with that matter. I don't want to leave Kazutora anytime soon.

"What happens if i disobeyed and fought the lifespan?"

"Kazutora will have to die and you'll get to live."

"No. Kazutora don't have to die! Okay fine i'll take the one week left to live."

"Okay."

That moment he said 'okay' i woke up. I was alone in the dark bedroom and i decided to go out of there to Kazutora.

I opened my bedroom door and he was awake. So i ran up to him and hugged him.

"I don't care if the grim reaper was good looking..i only want you." I said while hugging his back

Kazutora then turned around and hugged me.

"Kazu?"

"Yes?"

"What if i have one week left to live then i have to die when the week was over?"

"I won't let you die."

"No.. that's not how it works..i have fought my lifespan and my grim reaper told me to do that one thing i have left to do which is let Mikey have his own happy ending then i have to go with him..or else."

"That's just a bad dream love.."

"I wish it was..my grim reaper came to me personally to talk to me because he can't get me to the afterlife physically."

"What else did he said?"

"That if i didn't come with him when the week is over, you'll have to die..and i can't let you die you still should be happy even if it's not me.." i told him

"..i can help you with Mikey.. it's the least i could do with your agreement."

"Thank you Kazu... let's sleep." I said then slept with us hugging each other.

Yeah..i wish it was a dream but it isn't that one week should be enough for me to spend it with Kazutora.

The next morning i woke up and there was two pretty kittens on my lap one's fur was ginger and white and the other one was pitch black fur and black eyes.