Chapter 06

As i saw the three on the floor, they all calmed down and said they fought over what Sanzu said. But Sanzu stated that Ran and Rindou were that protective of me or whatever.

"Gosh you both need to be less protective of me, i'm a grown woman y'know." I said to them as i were treating some of the wounds Kazutora had.

"Y/n, you sure that guy won't turn us in?" Ran asked

"Mhm, he said so and Kazu isn't that type of guy that would turn back on his words." I said as i closed the med kit.

After treating Kazutora's wound, i then cooked dinner for all of us. After we all ate, Sanzu stayed for dinner as i told him so, he maybe the person behind of why Kazutora were abducted but Kazutora's here now safe and sound so it don't matter.

Kazutora stayed over at our house while Sanzu went home, it's better for Kazutora to stay than go home as it isn't that safe for him to go back when he just got abducted.

He slept at my room but not my bed as it was weird for him to sleep in my bed when we aren't in a committed relationship plus i know Ran won't agree with it.

I couldn't sleep easy that night..i had a bad feeling i was gonna talk about it to Kazutora but he was fast asleep so i decided to go down to drink some water.

I opened the fridge and took a pitcher as i were drinking i heard some footsteps. When i turned around a guy with his face covered pointed a knife at my abdomen.

I managed to escape from the knife pointed at me then fought him but he ended up stabbing me. The wound isn't that deep.

Rindou then came down at the right time. He beat the burglar up while i treated the wound i obtained. Ran and Kazutora also woke up because of Rindou's voice asking me if i were okay.

"Is everything okay?" Ran and Kazutora asked then rushed down.

I were sitting on the couch as they go down. Kazutora ran to me and checked once again if it's deep then tightened up the bandage.

"Why didn't you screamed for help?" Ran asked but i stayed silent as that moment i didn't knew what to do so i became reckless.

After that ruckus, i went to sleep then the next day me and Kazutora went to work together.

Chifuyu was already there and was waiting for us. Takemichi was also there.

"Good morning fuyu." I greeted.

"Morning." Kazutora said

Chifuyu bowed down to me then he held Takemichi's head for him to also bow.

"Huh? What's this about?" I asked then pointed at them while looking at Kazutora but he were just as confused as i am.

"Thank you for saving my partner." Chifuyu said

"T-thank you!" Takemichi followed.

We then all sat then talked about it.

"I won't know what to do if he were to be dead just before his wedding." Chifuyu said.